2013.06.02 - Horse Guards Parade, London, UK

JessicaSarahS

Has anyone got anywhere with the transfer option? I have tickets via a work colleague as I couldn't enter the competition myself and they used their login. I've emailed ticketmaster but no reply grr, I don't want to get there and be turned away :$

I think you can only transfer when tickets can be printed... But I'm not sure :/

that's way to late, just my luck for oversleeping on tuesday i set an alarm aswell :( really want to see them again before they leave the uk for like a year or more :'(

Sorry, wasn't meant as a solution, just a general post. Why is it too late though? If you were able to go before, surely you are still able to go now. Or are you several hours from London?

Sorry, wasn't meant as a solution, just a general post. Why is it too late though? If you were able to go before, surely you are still able to go now. Or are you several hours from London?

I live in Bedford, i am at work that day till like 3pm so can't even try to get those tickets :( was getting tickets off a fellow muser on here who now cant make it :'(

I live in Bedford, i am at work that day till like 3pm so can't even try to get those tickets :( was getting tickets off a fellow muser on here who now cant make it :'(

Oh I see. Is there anyone who can enter on your behalf and say they're you?

In my dream last night muse were dressed as zombies and came out riding on horses to 'knights' was epically awesome. And when they played madness two people were running through the crowd to the stage and met on the stage just as Matt gets to the last word. Hope they do something special, know its only 30 min and I don't need a huge stadium set but would be nice to have something that makes it different then just a 30 min set.

I do have a crazy mind. Once I had a dream tha foo's played barfly and it was so spectacular, then 3 weeks later I saw them play at a 'secret show' and it was so similar to my dream I thought I'd finally gone nuts! Thankfully the friend I went with knew about my dream and he was like, this is soo weird!

Bloody good spot! :D

It went for £20 did anyone here get it?

I was looking for a room the following Sat as there's an event on in London I'd like to go to but spotted that one thought someone might need a room.

There's a couple of others on eBay for Sunday night.

Nah I got side tracked making a brew - came back to my laptop with 4 seconds to go! Gutted!

I'll be there either way, even if it means an overnight drive home! But as you said there are still other places available! :)

I just got 2 tickets via the Livenation email that was sent to people who preregistered on Tuesday. It says in the email the link does not open until 9am but I tried it and was lucky. If you have the link try now before they go. Good luck :)