Muse Tour DVD/Bluray?!

0KEN0

It's a live DVD for The 2nd Law, so it wouldn't make a whole lot of sense to cut Explorers or Isolated System.

HAARP was a live DVD for BHAR but City Of Delusion was cut. I don't think Explorers or Isolated System will be cut either, but it's not impossible. I do think IS could be edited shorter though.

What's to say that the DVD will have the shortened version? I mean, I guess it makes sense for them to be the same but I don't want anything cut :(

I'm not too fussed, the songs that have (most likely) been cut aren't that great anyway imo. MOTP's the only one that I'm particularly bothered about.

Thinking about the likely setlist for this, I couldn't be any less excited tbh. Yes, it'll probably look amazing but there's zip to spice it up.

I'm still really looking forward to it, especially because I love the stuff from The 2nd Law, but they really did go for the dullest of the stadium setlists for it.

15 songs on the teaser :

Supremacy

Panic Station

Plug In Baby

Resistance

Animals

Knights of Cydonia

Hysteria

Feeling Good

Follow Me

Madness

Guiding Light

Supermassive Black Hole

Survival

Uprising

Starlight

So 5 songs left. I assume Time Is Running Out and Stockholm Syndrome will be there because it's the end of the main set, Undisclosed Desires is a hit single and Unsustainable is a stadium epic piece so it should be there too. As there's nothing on MOTP, Unintended and Blackout, I think they'll be missing. Explorers and Liquid State left and I really hope the winner will be LS even if the piano song is more likely to be included as it's a transition between KoC and Interlude/Hysteria ! But it's just my guess.

Archived