Muse Tour DVD/Bluray?!

0KEN0

According to gigwise, the film includes 20 tracks And lasts 95 minutes.

well

trailer certainly has parts from Blackout

I hope that GL and Explorers are the ones that are cut

Has it actually been confirmed that there will be a CD? I'm assuming there will be one but I'm just wondering if I've missed an announcement.

that Spanish poster had December 2 as Blu-Ray/DVD and CD release date

Which songs do you guys recognize from the trailer?

Obviously Supremacy, Starlight, Uprising... definitely Knights, Animals, Survival, Feeling Good, Plug in Baby, Resistance, Hysteria, Follow Me, Madness and Guiding Light (Matt's playing the guitar in it, so it's not Blackout :().

Both SMBH and TIRO are confirmed in the synopsis, which means we have 15 songs so far. There's still room for 5 more songs... so maybe Panic station, Stockholm, Unsustainable, UD and... Liquid state?

Obviously Supremacy, Starlight, Uprising... definitely Knights, Animals, Survival, Feeling Good, Plug in Baby, Resistance, Hysteria, Follow Me, Madness and Guiding Light (Matt's playing the guitar in it, so it's not Blackout :().

Both SMBH and TIRO are confirmed in the synopsis, which means we have 15 songs so far. There's still room for 5 more songs... so maybe Panic station, Stockholm, Unsustainable, UD and... Liquid state?

Unsustainable is certain.

UD and Blackout might be cut. Guess Blackout will take one for the team there :(

Stockholm should never be cut. Never.

I think no PiB but IS instead.

Intro + Supremacy

Panic Station

Resistance

Animals

MWAH + Knights

Interlude + Hysteria

Monty Jam + Feeling Good

Follow Me

Liquid State

Madness

TIRO

Stockholm + Freedom

GL

UD

(:LOL:)

Unsustainable

Supermassive

Survival

IS

Uprising

Starlight

One of the pictures has chris with the Panic station bass, Stockholm is also in there, pictures of Matt with the red glitter. Undisclosed is in there, pictures of Matt walking through the crowd with the flag on him. Liquid state is possible, I saw another picture of Matt with 7 string, and it was darker out, but that could also have been survival.

One of the pictures has chris with the Panic station bass, Stockholm is also in there, pictures of Matt with the red glitter. Undisclosed is in there, pictures of Matt walking through the crowd with the flag on him. Liquid state is possible, I saw another picture of Matt with 7 string, and it was darker out, but that could also have been survival.

Pics from the gig =/= content of the movie

Actually that goes up to about 1:40, too much.

They cut Freedom and MWAH? :eek:

Doubt it, MWAH's a fairly important bit of the show (playing while showing the banker guy's dead body), plus I imagine it'd be hard to edit out considering it flows straight into KOC. Freedom would be weird to cut just because it seems like the kind of big rock moment (for want of a better phrase) that they'd be proud of and want to show off. Plus, they've never cut the riffage after SS from a DVD before.

I imagine they've cut Monty Jam, Dracula Mountain, Blackout, Unintended and MOTP, not sure what else. They might've shortened IS as well.

I imagine they've cut Monty Jam, Dracula Mountain, Blackout, Unintended and MOTP, not sure what else. They might've shortened IS as well.

I hope not, Blackout is great, and this time the performance includes the cheesiest moment ever between Matt and the ballerina.

Map is great too.

I think no PiB but IS instead.

Uhm... I'm pretty sure that the bit with Matt right before the bomb at 0:04 is from PiB. And so is the bit at 0:30 (purple lights in the background). Everything else might be spot-on, though. No Blackout/Map, but at least no Explorers either :awesome:

The extra stuff might be a different content in the Blu-ray/DVD and therefore not included in the 95 minutes... maybe? If there even is such a thing.

Uhm... I'm pretty sure that the bit with Matt right before the bomb at 0:04 is from PiB. And so is the bit at 0:30 (purple lights in the background). Everything else might be spot-on, though. No Blackout/Map, but at least no Explorers either :awesome:

The extra stuff might be a different content in the Blu-ray/DVD and therefore not included in the 95 minutes... maybe? If there even is such a thing.

Oh right, that's PiB. Hysteria might be gone?

Archived