Muse Tour DVD/Bluray?!

0KEN0

Event Cinemas in Australia have the Muse concert as showing on 7th November. No further details on which cinemas or when tickets are on sale though, but it has a runtime of 95mins.

http://www.eventcinemas.com.au/Search?cinemas=56&s=muse

Oh crap please screen in Toowoomba, please please please. :(

But if they screen it in The Strand (worst cinema EVER),I will never forgive them. :mad::mad::mad:

I guess technically there's nothing "official" overseas, either...

Seems to be taking a really long time announcing things, and I'm not going to hold my breath - I'm past the point now where I could petition for time off, and even if there's something close by (unlikely) there's a good chance it would be at a date I can't go. :phu:

I guess technically there's nothing "official" overseas, either...

Seems to be taking a really long time announcing things, and I'm not going to hold my breath - I'm past the point now where I could petition for time off, and even if there's something close by (unlikely) there's a good chance it would be at a date I can't go. :phu:

I'm just going to wait for the DVD. The whole family can watch it together and there aren't many things we watch together any more so it will be like a night out, only cheaper.:D

I'm assuming the theaters are jumping the gun a bit on the ticket thing. :LOL:

I'm just going to wait for the DVD. The whole family can watch it together and there aren't many things we watch together any more so it will be like a night out, only cheaper.:D

This would be the opposite at my place: I'm going to have to watch it in sections, squeezed in the 10 minute windows when I'm not at work, and the boyfriend isn't hogging the TV playing GTA online, and would bitch about watching a concert DVD. :p

Archived