Guiding Light

Blackout

Undisclosed Desires

Unsustainable

Supermassive Black Hole

Survival

Uprising

Starlight

How can a woman drinking petrol from a gas pump go well with Feeling Good?

I was waiting for this, it's like having a 10 year old around sometimes.

It goes because it seems ironic, or brings out a contrasting dark quality to Feeling Good, the Muse version is quite aggressive a version too, which adds to the aforementioned effect.

Disclaimer: This is an opinion, do not be surprised if you find yourself not completely agreeing 100%

I was waiting for this, it's like having a 10 year old around sometimes.

okaaaaay :erm:

It goes because it seems ironic, or brings out a contrasting dark quality to Feeling Good, the Muse version is quite aggressive a version too, which adds to the aforementioned effect.

Disclaimer: This is an opinion, do not be surprised if you find yourself not completely agreeing 100%

To me it just looks dumb, not "ironic" or "contrasting dark". Maybe you have a thing for nonsense stuff, nothing wrong with that.

I always assumed Muse's Feeling Good wasn't meant to be taken serious in that manner. "Sarcastic" is good.

Otherwise, it would be even MORE misplaced on OoS than it already feels.

So yeah, I think the "theme" of the petrol drinking business woman fits well with the song, but not enough that it couldn't have been added to another song, and saved everyone from having to sit through the song again.

GL I at least understand, because it's a more recent song and there wasn't a more "official" release of it live, unless I'm forgetting something.

Feeling Good is over a decade old, and a cover.

Feeling Good was basically the biggest accident in Muse's career to date.

A throwaway cover for a radio show that became has become a staple for the best part of a decade and a half.

:'(.

So many better piano songs...

We know Clunge, we know... :'(

Feeling Good is ok. It's just that most of their piano songs are waaaay better.

I'd be totally okay with Feeling Good being played if it had the power/punch behind it that the studio version has, particularly when it comes to the bass. As it's been since the BHAR tour, it just sounds weak. Ah well, at least it's only appeared a couple of times on this tour.

Archived