Muse Tour DVD/Bluray?!

0KEN0

This was the first post I saw, and for a minute I forgot which thread this was. Also, wrong.

Like I said, I haven't seen it. Was just my first impressions.

The same friend who told me to go see it, though, was the one that forced me to go to Prometheus, so... :erm:

And no, the tracklist for the DVD hasn't been confirmed, although I think it's probably going to be the same as the cinema release.

Which, apparently, isn't set in stone either, as even some reviews don't agree on exactly what's in it.

http://www.broadwayworld.com/bwwmusic/article/Muse-to-Release-Live-In-Rome-on-CDDVD-Blu-Ray-122-Pre-Order-Now-20131028-page2

We got a BD/DVD and CD setlist. I really hope for the extras...

The track-listing for Live From Rome is as follows:

DVD:

Intro

Supremacy

Panic Station

Plug In Baby

Resistance

Animals

Knights of Cydonia

Explorers

Hysteria

Feeling Good

Follow Me

Madness

Time Is Running Out

Guiding Light

Undisclosed Desires

Supermassive Black Hole

Survival

The 2nd law: Isolated System

Uprising

Starlight

CD:

Supremacy

Panic Station

Resistance

Hysteria

Animals

Knights

Explorers

Follow Me

Madness

Guiding Light

Super Massive Black Hole

Uprising

Starlight

So the album is even worse, great. I'll still buy it, as I'm sure it'll be an entertaining release but its hard not be a little disappointed with the song choices. Would be great if we could just have the whole show in great video or audio instead of the watered down version.

Weird how Animals made it on to the DVD and even the CD but is now only being played on occasion. I know it had the banker thing, but Unsustainable had a bloody giant robot. That said, I'm in no way complaining that Animals is on both.

I'm guessing they realised the robot didn't look very good on the DVD, or they just realised that the song drags on a bit too much live.

I'm seriously wondering whether Guiding Light was put on the CD as a joke, because there's literally no reason for it to be there. Especially over something like TIRO, one of their most popular songs among casuals, or Survival, one of the couple of songs that got any kind of publicity from T2L (not that I'm particularly keen to even hear those two but they're a damn sight more entertaining).

Edit: It's just sunk in that Stockholm isn't on the DVD or the CD. Fuuuuuuck.

No liquid state, stockholm or unsustainable?! Yet a giant robot and it being the unsustainable tour?! Yet explorers, guiding light and feeling good?! Damnit this has to be a joke?

This won't win any new fans! Matt hardly uses his guitar in this gig :/ I'll still buy it and enjoy it...just expected so much more from such a fan driven band :(

Desperate for extras and bonus features now to salvage this mess...

At this rate, I really wouldn't be surprised if Zepp getting released and the 20th anniversary gigs turn out not to happen. The most I'm expecting from the DVD bonus features at the moment is behind the scenes footage of the gig (backstage and whatnot) and maybe a mini tour documentary. If Zepp does appear on the DVD, I think it's more likely to be just Panic Station and Starlight than anything :chuckle:

Archived