Muse Tour DVD/Bluray?!

0KEN0

Don't worry, it'll be coming somewhere, sometime in 2014.

Dvd screening after the Dvd/blu-ray has been released.

Edit: More like: "Sorry for the cancelled gigs. Here you have a screening in THREE(!!!) different cinemas around Sweden."

But seriously. Finland, Denmark and Norway will all have screenings.

Dvd screening after the Dvd/blu-ray has been released.

Edit: More like: "Sorry for the cancelled gigs. Here you have a screening in THREE(!!!) different cinemas around Sweden."

But seriously. Finland, Denmark and Norway will all have screenings.

I didn't check Finland but Denmark and Norway do. I'm assuming the screenings are at the places where gigs were played.

Sweden might get a VHS showing if they're lucky though!

I'm sorry of this has been said or asked earlier in the thread, but 26 pages is long to read...

Does anyone know if the tour documentary/behind the scenes stuff is also going to be on this Rome DVD when it's released?

And the Zepp thing?

I'm sorry of this has been said or asked earlier in the thread, but 26 pages is long to read...

Does anyone know if the tour documentary/behind the scenes stuff is also going to be on this Rome DVD when it's released?

And the Zepp thing?

It probably is.

The Zepp thing we don't know for sure, could be in the dvd but also couldn't.

Do you work in marketing? That sounds like an amazing idea. :LOL:

I wish :(

Well, that was confusing. I went to book 4 tickets for Manchester Lowry, I chose 4 tickets and then selected 4 seats but my booking confirmation said I'd only booked 2 seats on a completely different row. I phoned them and had to book the extra 2 seats.

Archived