I didn't miss Stockholm at all.

I think NB is far better live. It has so many highlights... the piano intro with the loud singalong, the sustained note leading into the beefy riff and everyone in the crowd losing their minds, the solo, the scream...

SS is a great song but I think it's quite linear and definitely not as fun as NB live.

Wat, Mogarn dosen't play the synth?

Why wouldn't he ?

I think NB is far better live. It has so many highlights... the piano intro with the loud singalong, the sustained note leading into the beefy riff and everyone in the crowd losing their minds, the solo, the scream...

SS is a great song but I think it's quite linear and definitely not as fun as NB live.

You are so much wrong that I don't even have words. SS is Muse's best live song together with Survival. Period.

I didn't miss New Born at Wembley in 2011, whereas I'm kinda gutted I haven't seen Stockholm since Reading - something I can't say for Hysteria, which has also been out the setlists for me since then. The lack of Matt playing piano and the slow tempo kinda reduce it, although at the Emirates it was a surprisingly good mosh.

does not make me feel better. I hate missing out on this tour as it is, but not even being able to see videos is just :(

Eh I know :( I hope some of the next ones will be avalaible (sometimes they are)

A few nice photos from Turin 2nd night taken by a friend of mine in the seated area

I would post the ones I took (with a crappy phone but a good point of view) but said phone decided to delete almost every pic I took yesterday :supersad:

Eh I know :( I hope some of the next ones will be avalaible (sometimes they are)

A few nice photos from Turin 2nd night taken by a friend of mine in the seated area

I would post the ones I took (with a crappy phone but a good point of view) but said phone decided to delete almost every pic I took yesterday :supersad:

They got a DSLR in HOW?

Archived