what a fantastic Saturday night... I'm still dreaming of the (double) roulette :stongue:

now I'm worried that the Nice gig will be boring compared to Paris 2... but I'll be in "pelouse or" so it should be nice to have a closer view than in seated area

I don't think it's true.

It's a site based on rumours and if it really is true I'm sure there would've been an official announcement here on muse.mu.

It doesn't say anything about on Telenor Arena's or Ullevaal Stadium's sites either.

I don't think it's true.

It's a site based on rumours and if it really is true I'm sure there would've been an official announcement here on muse.mu.

It doesn't say anything about on Telenor Arena's or Ullevaal Stadium's sites either.

It was up on Ullevaals site a few days ago.

Don't think so, I'm getting very drunk the night before and the flights from Copenhagen are quite expensive now as well.

Fair enough.

I'm wondering if the power station screen is too big for an arena gig anyway. Surely the massive quantity of it means it needs a wider space and the arena stands would be too close to fit it. Though I suppose it could be scaled to fit, unless the arena here was big enough to fit the whole thing.

Fair enough.

I'm wondering if the power station screen is too big for an arena gig anyway. Surely the massive quantity of it means it needs a wider space and the arena stands would be too close to fit it. Though I suppose it could be scaled to fit, unless the arena here was big enough to fit the whole thing.

Even if it fits,it would be very expensive for arenas

Archived