I think the lack of lasers is more about the show already being majorly over the top like Matt mentioned. I know they don't make that much of a difference really but still' date=' i think the fire is much cooler than the lasers.[/quote']

Technically, the fire is much hotter than the lasers.http://board.muse.mu/images/smilies/tongue.gif

They said the same thing about Dead Star + Micro Cuts in North America ;)

I'm just basing off the fact that last tour there were no new songs debuted after TaB at the stadiums except Megalomania which could be considered part of R/L.

We should start making signs properly again. Not everyone holding up their own sign with their personal favourite song. They don't seem to be interested in playing Fury. TaB would be a good option, and tbh, I think I'd rather want to hear it over Fury.

The stadium is probably tons better than SDF, the crowd is definitely better, it's basically sold out and the setlist might even be better.

:)

That's a lot of assumptions right there.

They'll cut out all the good songs anyway. :)

Rome is a great choice to record the DVD!

I'm sure they'll have an energetic crowd there (as always in their concerts in Italy. So, italians deservesince that amazing concert at San Siro in 2010), and more than 60k of people. The stadium is big and beautiful. ;)

Archived