Fair enough.

I'm wondering if the power station screen is too big for an arena gig anyway. Surely the massive quantity of it means it needs a wider space and the arena stands would be too close to fit it. Though I suppose it could be scaled to fit, unless the arena here was big enough to fit the whole thing.

Telenor Arena is an indoor football stadium, so it is higher than usual arenas.

But still don't think the full power station can fit and the chimneys will definately don't be there.

EDIT: Plus the rumours say the sound is absolute horror there.

Telenor Arena is an indoor football stadium, so it is higher than usual arenas.

But still don't think the full power station can fit and the chimneys will definately don't be there.

EDIT: Plus the rumours say the sound is absolute horror there.

Some say the sound is horrible, while others say it's actually pretty good. Some online magazine rated it as Oslo's best concert-arena. It makes sense since it's pretty new and it was build as a multipurpose arena.

Remember we talked about bands not being allowed to use lasers in some venues due to flight traffic?

Well, I went to The Killers' show at Wembley last weekend ...

http://youtu.be/dD8Hv2ODlgs?t=48s

As expected they pointed up in the roof, so still can't see why Muse have dropped their lasers at the moment.

Should've used the ones in Shadowplay - they were fucking epic.

But yeah - at the right angle, lasers could've been usable. Though I suppose at some venues it's not practical. Besides, I didn't particularly miss them at the Emirates gig as there's already so much going on anyway.

Should've used the ones in Shadowplay - they were fucking epic.

But yeah - at the right angle, lasers could've been usable. Though I suppose at some venues it's not practical. Besides, I didn't particularly miss them at the Emirates gig as there's already so much going on anyway.

I was hoping Shadowplay was dropped from the setlist, really not a good song, but the laser show was quite incredible, yeah.

Personally I can't get enough of lasers, it adds so much more to the whole light show! New Born, Follow Me, Survival e.g. gets cooler with the lasers going on.

Still dreaming of a Stockholm Syndrome performance with a huge amount of blue lasers. :love:

Archived