I saw plenty of DSLRs... Just in the standing area they didn't let you use it. No problems of sort in seated area :awesome:

And I was seated at Emirates...

FUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU

And I was seated at Emirates...

FUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU

:LOL: Noob :kiss:

I feel like I'm the only one that hasn't seen Dead Star live yet :(. And haven't seen SS since 2010 :mad:

Although I've seen Dead Star twice, I haven't seen SS or Hysteria since 2011, and haven't seen Butterflies & Hurricanes at all, which sucks given it is the one I really want to see.

I'm kinda surprised I don't really miss Stockholm Syndrome even though it's still a great song live.

I don't really miss Hysteria but at the O2 last year I really would've preferred Stockholm as I thought the stupidly-slowed down New Born was a drag. Then again, the O2 gig last year is the only time I've left a Muse gig disappointed.

I don't really miss Hysteria but at the O2 last year I really would've preferred Stockholm as I thought the stupidly-slowed down New Born was a drag.

Missing Hysteria isn't a very big deal. It's an average song post-Abso tour. I still liked New Born though.

You're gonna pay for the transport of one suitcase. Then you will stuff Fabri in said suitcase. You get the enjoyment of seeing Fabri climb out of baggage claim.

I think I would enjoy cramming him into the suitcase more tbh. Then I may as well just leave him in there during the gig.

I feel like I'm the only one that hasn't seen Dead Star live yet :(. And haven't seen SS since 2010 :mad:

I feel like such a lucky bastard getting too see Both of those on my first gig, And bliss :D

And guiding light :facemelt:

Archived