I'm surprised RBS was given one airing in Glasgow - good live song and was played a fair amount in the USA on the last tour, so I'd imagine some casuals out there would at least remember it.

Then again, some bands do play songs at one gig (or maybe less than 5) and then forget all about it.

I was about to post that I got it on the 3rd try but then I remembered the list of songs you two have seen :(

Took me 5 attempts to get Dead Star, although I've now seen it at two gigs in a row. :awesome:

1005081_10201506510253553_234270149_n.jpg

"Instructions

1- Invincible choir: during the queue we dipense flyers with chorus and instructions.

During the support bands we're going to do a "rehearsal".

At the half of the gig, after New Born/Stockholm Syndrome there's a pause. Muse go out of the stage. We inflate the balloons and we sing the Invincible chorus all together. We'll repeat it 2-3 times.

2- balloons: bring as much as you can. The colours are the ones of the T2L cover. If you have other colours or shapes they're still good.

We count on you!

Stay mused!"

:facepalm: :facepalm: :facepalm: I am ashamed.

1005081_10201506510253553_234270149_n.jpg

"Instructions

1- Invincible choir: during the queue we dipense flyers with chorus and instructions.

During the support bands we're going to do a "rehearsal".

At the half of the gig, after New Born/Stockholm Syndrome there's a pause. Muse go out of the stage. We inflate the balloons and we sing the Invincible chorus all together. We'll repeat it 2-3 times.

2- balloons: bring as much as you can. The colours are the ones of the T2L cover. If you have other colours or shapes they're still good.

We count on you!

Stay mused!"

:facepalm: :facepalm: :facepalm: I am ashamed.

I guess the Germans will have to thank the Italians when Muse play Invincible at the following gigs.

:chuckle: Would be cool but it'll never happen

Muse have never played something out of request at the same gig, and they'll never do :LOL:

"sorry guys, I don't have the slide"

I guess the Germans will have to thank the Italians when Muse play Invincible at the following gigs.

Also this.

A it supposed to persuade the band to do something or is it just for the banter

To persuade the band to play it in Rome.

Also it's funny that some are still doing the #DontEraseCitizen campaign, some are doing this dumb thing and some are not giving a fuck.

And of all the songs to bring back....

Italy, y u so stupid?

I'm really thinking of not seeing Muse in italy ever again.

Archived