I do think that the stadiums have suffered the same way R/L did. Awesome first half, pretty terrible second half.

That second half at R/L. It was my first Muse gig, and I STILL got bored to death by UD, Resistance, Starlight, Knights. IMO those gigs should have stuck to heavier/older stuff for the encore.

That second half at R/L. It was my first Muse gig, and I STILL got bored to death by UD, Resistance, Starlight, Knights. IMO those gigs should have stuck to heavier/older stuff for the encore.

Bored by Knights? :eek:

Bored by Knights? :eek:

The crowd around me were really dull and then just started wandering out back to campsites, so I guess it was the crowd's fault rather than Muse's. and on top of that it was just a dull closer. Maybe swap it with Stockholm in terms of song placement and that would have worked better

The crowd around me were great, guess its different for everyone. I felt kind of underwhelmed at the gigs after that because i'm used to festival crowds.

Crowd around me were great through till Stockholm when everyone crushed forward and I got pulled out by security cause I was on the barrier... Still a great gig overall though

Crowd around me were great through till Stockholm when everyone crushed forward and I got pulled out by security cause I was on the barrier... Still a great gig overall though

Yeah, it was kind of rough :LOL: when New Born started everyone fell over, and I landed on this girl and she was properly screaming at me D:

Yeah, it was kind of rough :LOL: when New Born started everyone fell over, and I landed on this girl and she was properly screaming at me D:

Think the start of New Born at reading was probably as close as i've ever been to just deciding to move back a bit...was definitely worth putting up with though!

I actually think that without the petrol scene, the coffins, Guiding Light and Starlight closing these gigs would be fantastic.

Agreed. Honestly I wouldn't really mind Guiding Light and Starlight in the sets that much if they were placed a bit better. I'd still rather they fuck off, though.

Think the start of New Born at reading was probably as close as i've ever been to just deciding to move back a bit...was definitely worth putting up with though!

New Born was violent, but it was epic also - the riff kicked in and everyone went nuts.

Wut? :erm:. I was right in there too and I thought it was distinctly tame, just plenty of pogoing.

RATM at Reading 2008 was on another level, that was terrifying.

There's one major thing that no one has commented on (unless I've missed it)

They don't use lasers at stadiums at all :erm: (correct me if I'm wrong here)

Starlight would have looked significantly cooler if they filled the stadium with lasers like at EMA 2006. (or like Take a Bow in Moscow :p)

Wut? :erm:. I was right in there too and I thought it was distinctly tame, just plenty of pogoing.

RATM at Reading 2008 was on another level, that was terrifying.

Just the start was very crushed i seem to remember, not particularly rough compared to other bands i've seen though. Didnt last that long either

Remember when we thought Guiding Light was gone for good? :') happy times

My favourite comment was someone saying this week how much better The Resistance tour performances were

...looking back on the good old days of Guiding Light :LOL:

My favourite comment was someone saying this week how much better The Resistance tour performances were

...looking back on the good old days of Guiding Light :LOL:

In fairness Guiding Light was better on The Resistance Tour. But that's hardly saying much given those performances weren't exactly that good anyway.

Archived