I thought Reading (and I guess Leeds as well) was fantastic, although it was my first Muse gig and obviously was a one off.

It's still my favourite gig, even after being to the 2nd law arena and stadium gigs. I remember the sound at reading being better, and the stage and setlist were amazing :D

T2L Tour will forever be the tour that people refer back to when wanting to prove to silly fans that we don't just complain whatever Muse do. 2012-2013 has been a major step up from TR(not that they could get much lower) and despite not even going to a gig due to whatever, I have enjoyed most of it.

this brought a tear to mine eye

If I was walking down the street and there was two different dog shits on the pavement, one bigger and worse smelling than the other, I still wouldn't want to tread on either of them.

Yes but if you stepped on the smaller pile of dog shit and then noticed the larger and worse smelling one next to it you would certainly say "Wow I'm glad I only stepped on the small pile of dog shit instead of the nastier and bigger one!"

this brought a tear to mine eye

:LOL:

Yes but if you stepped on the smaller pile of dog shit and then noticed the larger and worse smelling one next to it you would certainly say "Wow I'm glad I only stepped on the small pile of dog shit instead of the nastier and bigger one!"

Really? I would think "fucking hell, I stepped on a pile of dog shit".

Does anyone else agree that Chris should sing the "I wish I could"s in Stockholm Syndrome like he sings the "yourself"s in Dead Star? It would be much more powerful than what Matts doing now.

Or they could just close with it and Matt can do his screams like at Glasto 04

Why do they even play jams anyway? Could fit another song in their rather than all the fiddling about just seems pointless.

Most jams are usually between Dom and Chris, I remember someone saying it's so Matt can have a break or change outfits... Something like that.

At least they're not still wasting 1-2 minutes doing that stupid keytar intro before UD.

That was the best part of UD at Reading.

Monty Jam (and Dracula Mountain, obviously) are tons better.

Helsinki and MK Jams are better than Monty Jam. Not that I don't like Monty Jam - I just prefer those two (and DM) more.

"Guys we've dropped the Jams so we can play your favourite songs. This next one's called Overdue"

I'd take that - least it's not Guiding Light. Or Big Freeze.

Does anyone else agree that Chris should sing the "I wish I could"s in Stockholm Syndrome like he sings the "yourself"s in Dead Star? It would be much more powerful than what Matts doing now.

Yes. I'd love to see that tried. It's the only real complaint I can have about SS live. The studio version's scream is awesome and It'd be cool to see it live.

Yes. I'd love to see that tried. It's the only real complaint I can have about SS live. The studio version's scream is awesome and It'd be cool to see it live.

Have you HEARD the 2004 versions? Earls Court might be the defining Stockholm Syndrome.

Not sure how I'd feel about Chris doing it. On the one hand it would definitely have more power, yet at the same time it would be another case of Matt wimping out. Then again, can't say I remember much of Stockholm on Sunday, was too busy moshing. Think I'll tone that down at Manchester and enjoy the performances a bit more.

Archived