And missing the highlights Survival and Unsustainable? Each to his own I guess...

I did enjoy the rest, Survival, Unsustainbale and Plug In Baby were great, what i mean really is that Stockholm should close.

I all honestly I could of left happy after Stockholm, it really is the perfect closer.

This. Everything after Stockholm was good (guiding light and unintended were a bit boring) but it could've done there. Survival, Unsustainable, Uprising and PiB were amazing right enough. The mosh during Stockholm was incredible, basically right through the whole song. Overall, it was a class gig.

It's the one who died during Animals and the woman who drank petrol during Feeling Good. Probably just to make some kinda 'story'. Didn't bother me much though, nor was it very interesting.

Having not been to any of the shows, I'm not sure if you're being serious or making this up. Nothing would surprise me any more, haha!

Survival, Take a Bow and Stockholm are definitely their best three closers. Stockholm with riffs and instrument throwing would probably give it the edge, but only just. I'd have no complaints after any of them really.

Survival, Take a Bow and Stockholm are definitely their best three closers. Stockholm with riffs and instrument throwing would probably give it the edge, but only just. I'd have no complaints after any of them really.

Survival is so much better live than on the album in my opinion.

That^

Didn't sing in protest.

I'm sure they were devastated.

Made eye contact with Matt for a brief moment during Guiding Light. I crossed my arms and shook my head at him. I think he cried himself to sleep that night.

Survival is so much better live than on the album in my opinion.

Indeed, it's an absolute monster live, wish they'd close with it.

"DAANCCCEE MOTHERFUCKERSSS!" during Panic Station :LOL:

I thought he said that but I wasn't totally sure :LOL: That was pretty much the only thing I understood that he said for the entire night. Apart from that, all I heard was pretty much noises and gibberish, and I'm usually pretty good at understanding what he's saying.

and now Matt thinks that Luke enjoyed GL and it will stay forever

:chuckle: That's the awful part... I and everyone around me (including Luke :LOL: ) were totally fangirling during GL and being ridiculous, but I don't think Matt realizes that we're all just taking the piss... :erm:

I don't think that strategy will work :LOL:

Archived