Have you HEARD the 2004 versions? Earls Court might be the defining Stockholm Syndrome.

Not sure how I'd feel about Chris doing it. On the one hand it would definitely have more power, yet at the same time it would be another case of Matt wimping out. Then again, can't say I remember much of Stockholm on Sunday, was too busy moshing. Think I'll tone that down at Manchester and enjoy the performances a bit more.

Matt already whimps out on it.

Have you HEARD the 2004 versions? Earls Court might be the defining Stockholm Syndrome.

Not sure how I'd feel about Chris doing it. On the one hand it would definitely have more power, yet at the same time it would be another case of Matt wimping out. Then again, can't say I remember much of Stockholm on Sunday, was too busy moshing. Think I'll tone that down at Manchester and enjoy the performances a bit more.

I have heard the 2004 versions and yes he does try it there at least but even at Earls Court it seems a little lacking. Maybe I'm just being picky though. Either way nowadays he doesn't really try it and it makes the chorus feel anticlimactic.

SS was so much cooler when Matt screamed the last bit. Shame he doesn't do that anymore.

It's still a cool song but, This.

As for Chris screaming it I wouldn't mind hearing it once or twice just to find out what it would be like.

Archived