In fairness Guiding Light was better on The Resistance Tour. But that's hardly saying much given those performances weren't exactly that good anyway.

I know, just made me laugh how much it was criticised 3 years ago and now people are like 'hey, remember when this used to have real drums and bass...those were the days' :LOL:

I know, just made me laugh how much it was criticised 3 years ago and now people are like 'hey, remember when this used to have real drums and bass...those were the days' :LOL:

Yes. I suppose back then discussions about GL was basically "Urgh this is shite" whereas now it's "Urgh this is now even worse shite. Why did they bring it back?"

Or something like that.

Choosing between performances of Guiding Light is like choosing between being pissed or shat on - both leave you crushed, cold and confused.

Ewwwwww :LOL:

What's the fucking point of that.

Pointless and cringey, just how Matt likes it :awesome:

To be honest, I'm surprised no one's ever taken the opportunity of Matt thrusting the mic in their face to say 'This song is wank, why do you play it?' or something along those lines.

There's one major thing that no one has commented on (unless I've missed it)

They don't use lasers at stadiums at all :erm: (correct me if I'm wrong here)

Starlight would have looked significantly cooler if they filled the stadium with lasers like at EMA 2006. (or like Take a Bow in Moscow :p)

What you need to remember is that lasers going everywhere in a stadium also means lasers going out of the open stadium roof into the sky where over most big cities there's going to be significant air traffic. Pretty sure you're not allowed to do it for that reason. Hence there weren't any in 2010 or 2007 either.

Wait...What the hell's that about? :LOL:

It's the one who died during Animals and the woman who drank petrol during Feeling Good. Probably just to make some kinda 'story'. Didn't bother me much though, nor was it very interesting.

It's the one who died during Animals and the woman who drank petrol during Feeling Good. Probably just to make some kinda 'story'. Didn't bother me much though, nor was it very interesting.

I heard that on non-sunburn nights, one of those bodies represents Showbiz

edit: forgot about Unintended being played :facepalm:

Awesome gig. Shook doms hand and got his drumstick too! :awesome:

Also. Before matt started his barrier walk he spoke to a girl at the b stage who must have had a sign. He said something like "that old song, weve forgotten how to play that one". Just wondering if its been said what it was yet?

Also. Before matt started his barrier walk he spoke to a girl at the b stage who must have had a sign. He said something like "that old song, weve forgotten how to play that one". Just wondering if its been said what it was yet?

#FuryForSDF

#FuryForSDF

Big Freeze for Stade de France, Fury for Turin :yesey:

Archived