Matt fucked up the lyrics first verse of GL, didn't he. :LOL:

Did he? I was too bored to notice :chuckle:

In other news: met Tom Kirk, didn't care what setlist I got after that :awesome: Even though that second encore is a serious fucking drag. Was tempted to ask him about the setlist for the night (pretty much 'are we getting Dead Star?') but I didn't want to be cheeky.

Awesome gig. Shook doms hand and got his drumstick too! :awesome:

Also. Before matt started his barrier walk he spoke to a girl at the b stage who must have had a sign. He said something like "that old song, weve forgotten how to play that one". Just wondering if its been said what it was yet?

Apparently it was Muscle Museum.

Apparently it was Muscle Museum.

It'd be weird of him to say that he can't remember how to play it when they supposedly only just rehearsed it a few days ago. Then again, it was Matt saying it, bullshit is to be expected.

Just got back from tonight, via a few pints. Tonight was far far better than the Emirates sound and atmosphere wise I thought, maybe it might of been my positioning in London, I don't know but both were still brilliant gigs!

Plus points from both shows:

- The stage set up is excellent, far better than the Resistance stadium stage.

- The band seem to be enjoying it.

- The main set is a pretty excellent mix.

- Map, B&H, Bliss, Dead Star, Sunburn, Unintended and Blackout. Pretty good mix of rarer song there.

- The crowd interaction is very very good.

Negative points:

- Guiding Light

- They should swap Uprising/Starlight with PiB/Survival. The last 2 songs felt like an anti climax a little bit. Either that or drop Guiding Light, put Starlight in it's slot and finish on Take a Bow.

- One more rarity slot would be nice.

- David Cameron on the visuals!

On the whole though, the tour as a tour is miles better than the Resistance one. I must admit I enjoyed Wembley more but that was more down to the setlist than anything. This as a complete gig package is far better. A few minor tweaks and it would be perfect.

Roll on the 20th anniversary gig next year hopefully!

No need to argue over it matts already said they forgot how to play it :awesome:

Seriously though he sounded so unenthuastic about it. Basically came across as "nice try but no chance"

Matt has also said "DEAD STAR/MICRO CUTS!?!?! FORGOT HOW TO PLAY THAT!" in the past, the proceded to play it 5 seconds later.

B-stage barrier on matts side, easily the best Muse gig I've been to, crowd were mental, and everyone seemed up for it and really happy.

Witnessed a little cat fight over the harmonica which was quite funny which ended in "I'm not even bothered anyway.." when clearly she was.

Awesome gig. Shook doms hand and got his drumstick too! :awesome:

Also. Before matt started his barrier walk he spoke to a girl at the b stage who must have had a sign. He said something like "that old song, weve forgotten how to play that one". Just wondering if its been said what it was yet?

After the barrier walk as well we had a massive muscle museum sign too, he went back on stage, looked at it and kind of shook his head. Chris looked at it a bit before and gave a "hmm, maybe, who knows, sorry no chance" expression :chuckle:

After the barrier walk as well we had a massive muscle museum sign too, he went back on stage, looked at it and kind of shook his head. Chris looked at it a bit before and gave a "hmm, maybe, who knows, sorry no chance" expression :chuckle:

That was hilarious, they screamed for MM and he shook his head and they asked why and he just shrugged his shoulders :LOL:

After actually seeing them at the Etihad last night...

The way they play and coordinate Unintended, Guiding Light and Blackout is really good.

The atmosphere it creates is incredible, and you forget all about the fact Matt has no guitar, and Dom's drums aren't 'real.' And the drums sound awesome anyway and compliment the music wonderfully.

The only thing I'm not keen on is Starlight without guitar, that doesn't seem to work quite as well.

Best 3 songs IMO = Uprising, Survival and Stockholm.

And the crowd was perfection, so enthusiastic, friendly and lively!

I saw this happen pretty much right in front of me :chuckle:

I was about 5 rows away from the b-stage on Matt's side and people were holding up Dead Star and Muscle Museum signs near me. I saw Matt notice the Dead Star signs at one point (maybe after Resistance?) and gave an expression that I took to mean "Sorry, not tonight" so I felt like they weren't gonna play it. But then it came out of nowhere in the middle of the piano section :LOL:

After Blackout Chris threw his water bottle in the air and I turned into Spiderman for a second and caught it :awesome: this bottle is now my baby and I will cherish it forever.

After Blackout Chris threw his water bottle in the air and I turned into Spiderman for a second and caught it :awesome: this bottle is now my baby and I will cherish it forever.

You could clone your very own Chris with it :LOL:

Am I right in saying last night's setlist was the exact same as the first night at The Emirates, just with Stockholm Syndrome instead of New Born?

You would be exactly right.

So anyone that did emirates 2 and Manchester got all the fun of both emirates gigs without New Born. :awesome:

So anyone that did emirates 2 and Manchester got all the fun of both emirates gigs without New Born. :awesome:

New Born was good at the Emirates :awesome: And doing both Emirates instead meant not having to go to Manchester. :awesome:

Archived