"The number Guiding Light example I find now become quite fun to do and the audience responds enthusiastically to."

:LOL::LOL::LOL::LOL::LOL::LOL::LOL::LOL::LOL::LOL::LOL::LOL::LOL:

:LOL:

:LOL:

May have also been uncomfortable due to the fact that people were shouting at them to play various songs every chance they got. I wouldn't like that either. But who knows.

We wouldn't have to shout if they didn't play shit songs

A shit song will always be a shit song, no matter how well you play it.

Yes but you have to admit that the Glastonbury performance is a billion times better than this performance.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0IgQ8FZ43rY

We wouldn't have to shout if they didn't play shit songs

Yes but people were shouting songs after having heard both Dead Star and Sunburn along side awesome new T2L songs such as Animals, all at a very intimate and special Muse gig which is why Muse probably thinks us Musers are ungrateful, whiny, pricks.

Yes but you have to admit that the Glastonbury performance is a billion times better than this performance.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0IgQ8FZ43rY

Both are shit performances, but if I had to actually be in either performance, it would be the current ones, at least Matt vaguely interacts with the crowd.

Edit: Matt probably thinks that the crowd are cheering the song, when they are actually cheering him when he walks past them on the catwalk. :facepalm:

...but they're playing a boring song.

It's a less boring song than Undisclosed Desires live...

I feel like some people are actually making an effort to be as wrong as possible.

I feel like some people are actually making an effort to be extremely critical of every thing Muse does and bash them as much as possible.

It's a less boring song than Undisclosed Desires live...

I feel like some people are actually making an effort to be extremely critical of every thing Muse does and bash them as much as possible.

Both of them are, you guessed it, shit.

I feel like some people don't understand the concept of being critical and will grasp at straws to find positives in horribly flawed plans (like playing Guiding Light).

Both of them are, you guessed it, shit.

I feel like some people don't understand the concept of being critical and will grasp at straws to find positives in horribly flawed plans (like playing Guiding Light).

I'm not saying Guiding Light is that great of a song but I'm just saying if it wasn't performed so lazily and performed to a higher standard like it was on TR tour it would be a tad more enjoyable.

What the fuck are you talking about? Most people who went to any of the stadium shows have said mostly positive things about the shows.

ARI WAS PLEASED WITH A MUSE GIG! I still can't get over that!

Just because people are disappointed with aspects of the bands show doesn't mean they're overly critical, quite the opposite if Guiding Light and Undisclosed Desires being played are some of the only real complaints.

I'm not saying Guiding Light is that great of a song but I'm just saying if it wasn't performed so lazily and performed to a higher standard like it was on TR tour it would be a tad more enjoyable.

Yes....

grasp at straws to find positives in horribly flawed plans

...that's exactly what I said.

Archived