Funny coming for you, since you always ask things because you don't want to read back the thread

I know, I realised the irony as I typed. But that's usually when I haven't been online the whole day and the amount of new pages is overwhelming.

And I wasn't meaning to be sarcastic or mean with that reply, I genuinely wanted to help.

I know, I realised the irony as I typed. But that's usually when I haven't been online the whole day and the amount of new pages is overwhelming.

And I wasn't meaning to be sarcastic or mean with that reply, I genuinely wanted to help.

I know, don't worry about it.

Hey Mozza!

What do you of think of Reapers?

I have listened to many bootlegs already. And I have to say, for my indie leaning music and eclectic musical taste, in general - it is the raw Muse sound & style I have been waiting for.

I dont like the band like I used to, to be honest, but if the setlist for the tour is anything close to these recent shows I'm going to be front and center. Plus Reapers seems cool and Psycho has grown on me and looks like it kills live, hope the whole new album keeps it up.

Keep Agitated and Fury and Hyper Music in the setlist plz. plz never play undisclosed desires or guiding light again.

And I hope Muse finally found the 'perfect setlist' that will please both

the rarities obssessed (first half last night); would be interesting if we get more of the same or an unpredictable & unforgettable again (return of Showbiz?)

and

the casual fans (the second half); I will take no Starlight/USoE/Survival anytime - hoping Assassin or City of Delusion replaces SMBH tonight.

Archived