@Wraffah:

#MuseBelfast Drones was pretty much Dead Star 2. It's fucking awesome. Can't wait to hear it again.

I remember that when Follow Me was played for the first time, someone told that it sounded like Dead Star + some other song. Those people are just insane.

Well that's not the norm. I know some people got bargain tickets for Muse when seating behind the stage was released at the MEN a couple of years back but most of the crowd had paid more.

I paid £17 to see Royal Blood in a fairly small venue the other week. Compare a pretty new band to a band that's been successful for years. I still see £40 to see 90 minutes of Muse as a good deal. The stadium tour will be nowhere near.

(RB... Bridlington?)

Well that's not the norm. I know some people got bargain tickets for Muse when seating behind the stage was released at the MEN a couple of years back but most of the crowd had paid more.

I paid £17 to see Royal Blood in a fairly small venue the other week. Compare a pretty new band to a band that's been successful for years. I still see £40 to see 90 minutes of Muse as a good deal. The stadium tour will be nowhere near.

to top it all off, it was great seats directly in front of the stage. couldn't have been happier on my first muse gig.

I've paid £120 to see Coldplay though back in 2008

Terrible quality, but a supposed upload of psycho and drones

Edit: I mean, really really terrible quality

This reminds me, I went to watch Placebo last week and there was a man in his 50s stood in front of me with a shitty microphone attached to his baseball cap.

to top it all off, it was great seats directly in front of the stage. couldn't have been happier on my first muse gig.

I've paid £120 to see Coldplay though back in 2008

The seats in the MEN were meant to have been a bad view, hence the low price but they turned out to be good and Matt made sure to play to the crowd behind the stage so they got a brilliant view. I felt sorry for the people at the back of the arena who paid full price.

Archived