I think a lot of the people who are like "so what" about the Troubles comment are very much people existing outside the context of it all... it's not something you discuss. You don't mention it. You especially don't if you're an Englishman saying your dad died in it, it was a very poor decision made by Dom.

I'd be happy with anything I got really. setlist doesn't really play a huge part on whether I enjoy the concert

Depends how hardcore I am into the band. If I love the band's deep cuts more I guess I'll be more irritable they don't appear. Time also impacts on it as well.

How far back would you have to look to find the last gig with no piano? Like not even Survival/New Born/CE/B&H...nothing

Quite a while. Dunno if you can count Zepp - they did New Born there but (I'm pretty sure of this at least) Morgan did the piano.

Could well be a different song altogether, just with the word Drones in it.

That part obviously sounds like a chorus and I expect it to be repeated like 2 or 3 times. Doesn't make sense to not call that song 'Drones' then, but who knows :LOL:

Edit: Ah well, it's Reapers.

no I go for just hearing the band live yknow. they could play a setlist with NSC and whatnot and it's still better than some of the crap you get from other bands
Correct, but I don't usually compare Muse to One Direction in terms of live performances. I'd rather just go to another gig by a good band that plays good songs.

Dunno why I'd settle for less simply because there are worse bands out there...somewhere.

Quite a while. Dunno if you can count Zepp - they did New Born there but (I'm pretty sure of this at least) Morgan did the piano.

Yeah i was more wondering no piano in general rather than who its played by, probably looking around Showbiz kind of time if not even earlier

Correct, but I don't usually compare Muse to One Direction in terms of live performances. I'd rather just go to another gig by a good band that plays good songs.

Dunno why I'd settle for less simply because there are worse bands out there...somewhere.

i'd hardly say muse have written anything appalling... OK, NSC is cheesy but nothing to make your ears bleed

Archived