I missed it!! :'(

Can you go to Coachella's Youtube channel, and just move the cursor back? I'm able to rewind the shows. I'm thinking it's not just me. But if you have the patience, you can scroll it back to around an hour and a half ago from now and search, and Muse should pop up.... I'm able to watch it again. :)

Can you go to Coachella's Youtube channel, and just move the cursor back? I'm able to rewind the shows. I'm thinking it's not just me. But if you have the patience, you can scroll it back to around an hour and a half ago from now and search, and Muse should pop up.... I'm able to watch it again. :)

Aha! Thank you! :kiss:

Is it just me or was Hysteria actually a bit slower?

Just played yesterday's version and live at Rome at the same time and they are played at exactly the same speed (it's crazy how exact) the only difference is interlude was slightly longer at Cochella. Maybe Matt singing in a lower tone made the song seem slower

Is it just me or was Hysteria actually a bit slower?

Not sure. Sounds the same to me. But it was painful to see Matt struggling to sing the verses, hope his voice will recover soon.

I started watching the highlights during TiRO. It was sorta cool when Chris started singing the bridge "ooohs" and Matt was singing a lower melody line. Then Agitated came in and was like "da heck" :LOL: I wonder if the band picked the songs to be shown.

Archived