Also no silly and extremely unneeded Back and Black outro...probably Muse's worst added outro riff, not that I really care too much for any of them.

Wow I can't believe that I love the back in black outro especially the arrangement played at Emirates in the summer. I have to admit outros are one of the reasons that I love map of the problematic so much as you know your getting a outro but what one is the question :)

I guess everyone enjoys live performances for different reasons!

Wow I can't believe that I love the back in black outro especially the arrangement played at Emirates in the summer. I have to admit outros are one of the reasons that I love map of the problematic so much as you know your getting a outro but what one is the question :)

I guess everyone enjoys live performances for different reasons!

The reason I don't like the live outros because to me it feels like it just diminishes the importance of the real outro and makes the real outro seem less powerful. Hysteria has a perfectly fine outro riff and adding a 2nd outro riff especially just seems really unnecessary and tacky to me. But to each their own I guess.:)

Of all the times I've seen the BIB extro, there's been two times it's really stuck out to me.

Here in Montreal this year it was almost an extended version before everyone kicked in

@3:42

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PStpxdzUkbI

and a few years back @ Outside Lands when Matt started playing the riff DURING the extro of Hysteria into the BIB extro.

@4:15

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xFHzmGxKbKs

Alright so I'm looking over a couple pages and I can't find definitive word on the stream. What's the deal? Is it being televised? What channel?

It's not going to be live streamed. There's going to be a highlight reel tomorrow, as per last week.

Edit: Actually I don't really know if it's a highlight reel or not, AXS TV doesn't have time stamps on their acts. I'm assuming it is though.

What a let down. To tell the truth when the Resistance Tour ended i had the opposite feelings, i know this tour is better than TR Tour, but still, TR Tour was average overall but ended great with the Wembley, Moscow and Origin shows, this tour is the contrary, overall is great, but the Rome release, these Coachella shows (I know it's not their fault) and the fact the guitarless Matt is still in my mind giving me the creeps are serious downsides.

People make way too much fuss over guitar-less Matt, imo.

But anyways, I can't help but agree with the fact that it's a HUGE shame the T2L era went out on such a bad note.

For such an amazing tour, the last things we're going to remember are the fuss over the anniversary thing, the small gig cancelation, and laryngitis at Lolla/Coachella. :(

A really nice, fan-servicey pro-shot release would go a long way towards fixing that...

Is it possible the highlights are from last week?

It's possible, but I doubt it, they streamed Outkast's second set live so I would assume they are showing weekend 2 sets only. Plus if Matt's voice is better, why would he want a rebroadcast of last weekend where he sounded shit?

Archived