Ultimate Backstage Experience

KirkBot

Can anybody explain what these instructions mean:

” (the “Sweepstakes”) begins 9:00 a.m.

Pacific Daylight Time ("PDT") on the Start Date (as defined in section 3 below) and ends at 11:59 p.m. PDT on the End Date (as defined in section 3 below) on a concert-by-concert (each such concert an “Event” basis. The period between the applicable Start Date and End Date is sometimes referred to herein

as the “Sweepstakes Period”

There is nothing defined in section 3 about when it starts for each show. I am going to two shows in March, so should I be playing the game now? This makes no sense.

From what I understand....you can only win one entry. :(

That's what I thought as well. People who have won said that in their confirmation email it stated this: "You may only enter once and you may only enter for one Event (in other words, you may not enter for multiple Events)."

I think they purposely chose a weird time because they knew most people would be at work or school, thereby limiting the # of players and making it less likely the game would crash. Just a theory.

Edit: I lose again. :(

That means the people most likely to win are either 4 year olds or 35 year old guys living out of their mom's basement.

Sounds legit.

But that is a relevant theory, though. Makes sense; maybe they want to keep the number of entries into each raffle down.

That's what I thought as well. People who have won said that in their confirmation email it stated this: "You may only enter once and you may only enter for one Event (in other words, you may not enter for multiple Events)."

Yep....you are correct! When I won my entry....I noticed that in the official rules. One and done!!!!! (So I don't even try anymore. :))

Ah, lucky. I just want my one entry so I can stop playing this bugged up piece of crap. :LOL: I don't even know what to click.

I didn't know what to click either! To be VERY honest....I was so annoyed by that day....I closed my eyes, clicked....then peeked....and won on the 3rd click. Seriously. It was so random. :LOL:

I didn't know what to click either! To be VERY honest....I was so annoyed by that day....I closed my eyes, clicked....then peeked....and won on the 3rd click. Seriously. It was so random. :LOL:

I think this will be my strategy next time. I'm still looking for what is considered an 'orb' and have no idea what it looks like.

I think this will be my strategy next time. I'm still looking for what is considered an 'orb' and have no idea what it looks like.

Psh, no one does. Just pick a spot and click. They say you have to 'catch' a moving orb, but I seriously think I was in a black 'space' between when I won. No rhyme or reason. Bellamy is is having a good laugh over the thought of us going so nuts with this.:LOL:

Archived