Ultimate Backstage Experience

KirkBot

I was able to play today! :dance: I didn't win, but I was happy enough just playing the game. I logged in with both IE and Chrome. It worked first in IE, while the game I had set in Chrome lagged behind. When I finished the game in IE, there were still a number of chances left, so I refreshed the game I had in Chrome and it began to work too. Screenshots:

musegame1_zpsa1608c0c.jpg

musegame2_zpsd7879d45.jpg

Finally I was able to play for the first time. So the goal is to hit the red crosses???

I get the feeling the red x's are other people's clicks. But I could be wrong.

That's what I think. The people I've heard that have won have seemingly just been clicking randomly.

I really need to set an alarm to remember this thing. :LOL:

Yes the clicks aren't accurate enough to time them right. Just spam the shit out of it, anywhere on the screen.

I think the x's are other people's clicks....if I'm not mistaken. I 'won' a chance today, so I'm pretty excited! :D It let me pick a show, then you enter your name and email. Afterwards, you get a verification code....so I made sure I saved that, just in case. The funny thing is....I closed my eyes and clicked today. THERE is the catch. :LOL:

I "won" today, meaning I'm now in the drawing. To confirm what's already been stated, I just clicked around the screen, and the 'orb' looks exactly like any other of those colorful object, it was just one of the ones that was moving. Get fast internet, because if it's slow your click won't register in time!

Bigger question: the response message said that they'd notify me if I actually won 'days before the show'. If I got to buy a plane ticket, buying 'days before the show' is going to be crippling (probably same price as just buying a ticket now and then travelling there with a cheaper planer ticket.

I "won" today, meaning I'm now in the drawing. To confirm what's already been stated, I just clicked around the screen, and the 'orb' looks exactly like any other of those colorful object, it was just one of the ones that was moving. Get fast internet, because if it's slow your click won't register in time!

Bigger question: the response message said that they'd notify me if I actually won 'days before the show'. If I got to buy a plane ticket, buying 'days before the show' is going to be crippling (probably same price as just buying a ticket now and then travelling there with a cheaper planer ticket.

I was thinking about this, too!!!!!! I don't have tickets for the show I selected....so obviously don't have arrangements. Wouldn't that suck if they told you 2 days before? Lol.

More chances to win :awesome:

from the update message:

"The contest runs until the end of the tour. Thanks for playing!"

Looks like gigs at the begining of the tour will have less people in the drawing

Not that many people playing anymore. I wonder if that's why the game's been working lately. :unsure:

UPDATE (1/11/13): North American fans, thanks for participating yesterday! We've made some tweaks for a better experience for all…

from the update message:

"The contest runs until the end of the tour. Thanks for playing!"

Looks like gigs at the begining of the tour will have less people in the drawing.

Yeah it would seem that way, huh? I guess it all depends on what shows the people who 'win' ...want to go to. I wish it would say how many entries there are so far for each one. It would make it more interesting!

I 'won' a chance today, so I'm pretty excited! :D It let me pick a show, then you enter your name and email. Afterwards, you get a verification code....so I made sure I saved that, just in case. The funny thing is....I closed my eyes and clicked today. THERE is the catch. :LOL:

:awesome: Congrats!

Willthefirst, oof, that's a tough one. Going by other competitions that have been here, sometimes verified winners have had trouble getting a confirmation up until the very day. :noey: But I would wait on booking travel and all of that.

Hmm. I just read the complete rules....and it says: "You may only enter once and you may only enter for one Event (in other words, you may not enter for multiple Events)"....so I guess once you win an entry, don't try again! Am I right? I got an entry today....but I was thinking you could try every day.....but I guess not! :) Just thought I would share in case someone who also already has an entry....was thinking they could keep trying. :)

pam---oh, I hope you DID win! I have NO idea how to make this game work for me. Hubby and I have both tried it....when it even works that is. I agree with the previous poster who said how FRUSTRATING this stupid game is. JEEEEESH!!!!!!!!!! He and I have both clicked away on the stupid thing, to no avail. How did it work for you? And somewhere (this thread maybe?) someone had the same message you had....error...but they contacted someone (from the boards?) and were able to confirm that they WERE successful. Read back on this thread...it may be where I read it, and maybe you could do what they did, to confirm. :)

pam---oh, I hope you DID win! I have NO idea how to make this game work for me. Hubby and I have both tried it....when it even works that is. I agree with the previous poster who said how FRUSTRATING this stupid game is. JEEEEESH!!!!!!!!!! He and I have both clicked away on the stupid thing, to no avail. How did it work for you? And somewhere (this thread maybe?) someone had the same message you had....error...but they contacted someone (from the boards?) and were able to confirm that they WERE successful. Read back on this thread...it may be where I read it, and maybe you could do what they did, to confirm. :)

http://board.muse.mu/showpost.php?p=9960328&postcount=97

Sunnydeluxe had the same issue. She contacted the guys in the post and they helped her. :yesey:

Thanks y'all! I did contact the company and they said my submission got through! Woot! So, I'm basically screaming like a 4yo girl! :LOL: Good luck to everyone. I would suggest trying to click the moving objects (not the X's). I think that is how I got in.

So, it said I succeeded, but then when I tried to submit my info, there was an error. No idea if it went through. Any suggestions? Thanks!

Thanks y'all! I did contact the company and they said my submission got through! Woot! So, I'm basically screaming like a 4yo girl! :LOL: Good luck to everyone.

Yay! :dance: Congrats!

Archived