Ultimate Backstage Experience

KirkBot

4 days later i still have not received the photo

Oh no! :( If they don't want the winners to use their cameras, they should at least have someone with a pro camera there instead of a damn iPhone, and have a more reliable way of delivering the photos to the winners so they don't get lost. It sounds like you had fun though! I hope they give you the picture. :mad:

so i had entered 3 times...not reading the rules...(shame on me)...anyways....i won for the Toronto April 10 show.

must say it was fun. touring the stage was cool, and was hard to hold back the temptation to jump on dom's drumset. anyways. when it came time to meet the band there were two other contest winners.. (a ping pong contest -2 boys played a 20min ping pong game with them) and winners from a radio station. The meet and greet was short, and what sucked was we weren't aloud to take photos with our camera. a livenation rep tok photos for us with her iphone (yes iphone) and was to email us the images (4 days later i still have not received the photo). we also were not aloud to get anything of ours signed "To keep the integrity of the event" but that was okay, got an autographed poster I love how matt and dom are tinnnnnnnnnyyy :p basically my height. and they were so nice! chris seemed shy but that was cool. Was given tickets to the show (seats and GA) and after going to the tuesday Toronto show the Wedesday one was superb - just look at our setlist :p-.

They took a photo with an iphone? :erm: My friend and I won the backstage contest for Vegas and our camera man had a professional camera and ended up emailing us both of our photos right after the gig. I'm just baffled over the iphone photo scenario.

yeah talked for a bit. at first i almost got mad cause they weren't payingattentin t me...matt and dom were talking to each other. We took the photo first (which will not exist :( :( :( ) its was short small talk. but when we left i turned and told them that last nights show (we had a show here tues and wed and i went to both) was amazing. then Matt told me thanks and to expect something amazing.....and well i was blown away.

"which will not exist"?? :( if I were you I would be pretty bummed about the pic thing...and if I were really upset I'd even email Livenation asking for the photo. i'm very good at complaining. :LOL:

also wasn't very cool of Matt and Dom to talk to each other while you were there, but they probably do get a bit awkward around fans. I think that's why they started the ping pong competitions, so that fan interactions wouldn't be as awkward. cool that you got to meet them, tho! :)

They took a photo with an iphone? :erm: My friend and I won the backstage contest for Vegas and our camera man had a professional camera and ended up emailing us both of our photos right after the gig. I'm just baffled over the iphone photo scenario.

Yeah, they did that with Suzan in Fla. too :(

i'll probably end up emailing livenation or the guy who emailed me the winning confirmation email. going to wait till wed. that will make it 1 week. and i will be sad.

Hey!! You can't just say you won the contest, and not tell us all about your experience!! LOLOL! :LOL: C'mon...spill it! :D Would love to hear all about it! :):):musesign:

so i had entered 3 times...not reading the rules...(shame on me)...anyways....i won for the Toronto April 10 show.

must say it was fun. touring the stage was cool, and was hard to hold back the temptation to jump on dom's drumset. anyways. when it came time to meet the band there were two other contest winners.. (a ping pong contest -2 boys played a 20min ping pong game with them) and winners from a radio station. The meet and greet was short, and what sucked was we weren't aloud to take photos with our camera. a livenation rep tok photos for us with her iphone (yes iphone) and was to email us the images (4 days later i still have not received the photo). we also were not aloud to get anything of ours signed "To keep the integrity of the event" but that was okay, got an autographed poster I love how matt and dom are tinnnnnnnnnyyy :p basically my height. and they were so nice! chris seemed shy but that was cool. Was given tickets to the show (seats and GA) and after going to the tuesday Toronto show the Wedesday one was superb - just look at our setlist :p-.

They took a pic w/ an iPhone, guh that sucks. At least you have the memory of the experience but having a more professional photo would have been nice. Kind of ridiculous that not only did they take it w/ the iPhone but still haven't sent you the pic. It takes 5 seconds to send a photo! I would harass them until you get your photo.

You guys also had a great setlist ... so jelly

Archived