Ultimate Backstage Experience

KirkBot

That's the weird part, I don't think I even clicked an 'orb'. It was a strangely shaped, pebble like colorful moving object. I never saw any circular orb, I just tried to click a moving object. Maybe I did click an actual orb that i couldn't see and got really lucky, but I'm pretty sure I just clicked a random moving object cause it only took me 3 or 4 clicks to get it.

I think all the objects are "orbs", but it's the darting ones that you're supposed to click. Like many people, I clicked about 100 of those moving things and nothing happened and my numbers didn't move. If only I'd waited another 20 minutes. But considering the other times it was over in seconds I just figured it was busted. :rolleyes:

I think all the objects are "orbs", but it's the darting ones that you're supposed to click. Like many people, I clicked about 100 of those moving things and nothing happened and my numbers didn't move. If only I'd waited another 20 minutes. But considering the other times it was over in seconds I just figured it was busted. :rolleyes:

Thanks for the explanation. Your is the only one that makes any sense as there were none in the "INSTRUCTIONS".

I can not be the only one thinking an orb is usually round or spherical.:rolleyes:

So I got my response. They said that I indeed had a winning ticket but that the form was not submitted, so they kindly said that they would put me into the drawing for my choice of show. I'm so relieved and happy, they were lovely! I hope you guys get a chance to win.

I'll try to explain how I won to help you all. I'm using Chrome. Like most people, the game was frozen or something for 30 minutes but then started to work again. I read someone say that they believed the orbs were the moving colorful objects, and they were right it seemed (I was trying to find a different looking object in the game originally, like an actual orb or ball). But I tried clicking the moving objects and voila! It worked. Good luck Musers. :)

That is great! Congrats and I'm glad they put your entry in. And congrats to the other entry winners on the previous page. I know I'm giving the designers a hard time, but I'm glad they're responding in a timely manner and trying to make things right. :yesey:

thanks for everyones feedback on this @@$^)*(@)*&*$&^!@# game!! :LOL: I got very frustrated after 20+ minutes of nothing happening (i.e. still saying there were 5 clicks left/20 chances/nothing moving down or changning in numbers), and gave up, especially when I tried refreshing the page and the whole thing was crashed at that point (got some weird "can't access the page" type of message). Apparently if I had waited 5 more minutes it sounds like it came up and worked for some people?? Am going to try again tomorrow,...hopefully with less frustration!!!! Today it said there were 457 people trying..was that what eveyone else saw too??

Yeah that's also true :LOL:

America deserves Guiding Light being a staple. And NSC/Feeling Good roulette rotations.

As I already had that concert in '10, and there was no competition at that time, do I get a free entry?

Anyways... I think they have to do this stuff to bribe radio stations in the US... so there were probably a few slots open for .mu fans... Might also explain why it's not happening in some states.

YAY I won a golden ticket, well hopefully it turns into a golden ticket. Once it opened I just spammed the shit out of anything on the screen. Probably 5 seconds into it the winner message popped up! I had my other browser opened and did the same spamming, but no winner pop up.

:facemelt:

Soo...which show are you gonna go to?

I've already got tickets to SD, LAx3 and LV. I put my show request in for SD since LA is blacked out :( Fingers crossed I get picked for that show! They'll probably send out the winners email on Friday I would think.

Well, I wish you luck with the SD show :happy:

Now to remember to play the game tomorrow :shifty:

If it lets me. Sounds like some people are getting an error message after they win "to give someone else a chance"

Grrrrr sounds like somebody else admitted to applying for the SD raffle

Finally I was able to play for the first time. So the goal is to hit the red crosses???

it seems that way

it sort of worked at the very end this time. i could see my clicks going down, but i'm sure i used them all up long before that and it just didn't process them :facepalm:

also, the chances were at 2/20 or something at one point, but then it went back up to 16/20... I imagine people clicked the red crosses (orbs?) but then got booted off

Archived