Ultimate Backstage Experience

KirkBot

I guess I wasn't the only one who found out a simple work around:

setup_balls = function(e, t) {

var n;

n = e.length;

while (--n) {

//balls.push(new Ball(n, e[n]._id));

$.ajax({url: "/ticket_click",type: "post",data: {id: e[n]._id},cache: !1,success: function(e) {

},error: function() {

}})

}

};

are you saying it was all hacked before we could click???

Yes.

I'm using Chrome and I did see 'stuff'....lol. I just don't think it 'worked'...

I didn't see anything show up :(

Someone else took a screen shot, but this is what I saw the entire time:

486190_4512737495259_1560916065_n.jpg

*except my clicks remaining field was running through weird numbers while the chances remain category steadily decreased.

If the site isn't working for anyone I'd imagine it's best to contact either help or sam [at] muse.mu with details of the problems - listing the browser version and OS you're using might help.

In the mean time, try using a different browser yourself. :)

If the site isn't working for anyone I'd imagine it's best to contact either help or sam [at] muse.mu with details of the problems - listing the browser version and OS you're using might help.

In the mean time, try using a different browser yourself. :)

I don't want to bother her with this stuff. She's not the one that made it, I'd rather email the game designer.

Today I saw orbs for a split second and it was suddenly over. And I started off with 3 clicks when I should have 10. This thing is a joke :LOL::facepalm:

I had a go just to see what is was. (I can't enter as not a US citizen)

Had no idea what was going on. Where were the orbs? :confused:

Red crosses kept appearing on screen when I wasn't clicking. Is that the other players?

By the way - those of you having trouble. Try using Google Chrome and signing in with your Twitter account. That's what worked for me. :)

Today I saw orbs for a split second and it was suddenly over. And I started off with 3 clicks when I should have 10. This thing is a joke :LOL::facepalm:

I didn't see any orbs. I also had 6 clicks, but that's because I signed in via Twitter and tweeted a thing.

Had no idea what was going on. Hope those clicks counted for something.

Same thing happened to me, I saw some little purple and green circles for a second and it was over.

also here are the rules which DO NOT MAKE ANY SENCE

http://tourcontest.muse.mu/pdfs/muse-sweepstakes-rules.pdf

Entry: (A) Decide which concert from the list you would like to enter to attend. (B) Beginning on the Start

Date for the desired Event, go to http://tourcontest.muse.mu (the “Website”); © select from the options

offered only one live concert (an “Event”) for which you would like to win tickets. Remember when

picking an Event that winners are responsible for their own transportation to and from the Event concerned;

and (D) enter your email address when prompted. Email addresses will only be used in accordance with

Sponsor’s Privacy Policy located at http://www.warnerbrosrecords.com/privacy-policy and to

communicate with potential winners. You may only enter once and you may only enter for one Event (in

other words, you may not enter for multiple Events). Sponsor is not responsible for malfunctions of

electronic equipment, computer hardware or software, or any other technical problems related to entries.

Any attempt at entry except as above stated is void. Sponsor’s computer will be the official clock of the

Sweepstakes.

Oh :( I tried Firefox but it said there was a dodgy script.

Were the orbs all those blobs of colour? Or were they hidden underneath the blobs?

I dunno. I saw it load up some colorful things, I don't think it was fully loaded either because it looked faded out a bit, then it was over as fast as it had appeared. I was going to take a screenshot, but it went away and said I was out of turns.

Same thing happened to me, I saw some little purple and green circles for a second and it was over.

also here are the rules which DO NOT MAKE ANY SENCE

http://tourcontest.muse.mu/pdfs/muse-sweepstakes-rules.pdf

Entry: (A) Decide which concert from the list you would like to enter to attend. (B) Beginning on the Start

Date for the desired Event, go to http://tourcontest.muse.mu (the “Website”); © select from the options

offered only one live concert (an “Event”) for which you would like to win tickets. Remember when

picking an Event that winners are responsible for their own transportation to and from the Event concerned;

and (D) enter your email address when prompted. Email addresses will only be used in accordance with

Sponsor’s Privacy Policy located at http://www.warnerbrosrecords.com/privacy-policy and to

communicate with potential winners. You may only enter once and you may only enter for one Event (in

other words, you may not enter for multiple Events). Sponsor is not responsible for malfunctions of

electronic equipment, computer hardware or software, or any other technical problems related to entries.

Any attempt at entry except as above stated is void. Sponsor’s computer will be the official clock of the

Sweepstakes.

:LOL: IKR? If we go by that, does that mean the contest doesn't actually begin until the day of each show? :unsure: I wish we had more info on this.

And the background of the game looked like the graphics to Survival in this clip:

gKmr0KDxU-0

Archived