Ultimate Backstage Experience

KirkBot

apparently you get 8 more by sharing on facebook or twitter

An error occurred in the application and your page could not be served. Please try again in a few moments.

If you are the application owner, check your logs for details.

now it's even more broken

Okay so I got the screen where it said I won. I took a screenshot, and it said to choose my show, enter my first and last name, e-mail, and then to press "submit". I filled out the information and didn't press "submit" yet, but then it disappeared and went back to the original screen and says now "Thanks for playing! You're already won. Let's give someone else a chance."

I'm freaking out about it not counting cause I actually didn't press submit. Omg. If I hadn't just calmed down and stop jumping it might've worked. FFFFF... Did this happen to anybody else?? How can I e-mail the guys doing this contest to ask? :(

Okay so I got the screen where it said I won. I took a screenshot, and it said to choose my show, enter my first and last name, e-mail, and then to press "submit". I filled out the information and didn't press "submit" yet, but then it disappeared and went back to the original screen and says now "Thanks for playing! You're already won. Let's give someone else a chance."

I'm freaking out about it not counting cause I actually didn't press submit. Omg. If I hadn't just calmed down and stop jumping it might've worked. FFFFF... Did this happen to anybody else?? How can I e-mail the guys doing this contest to ask? :(

I got this too!!! I have no idea what to do! All I got was the "thanks for playing" page though!

I got this too!!! I have no idea what to do! All I got was the "thanks for playing" page though!

Yeah it seems many are having the same problem. Such a bummer. :( Gosh, if the contest was just to write a darn essay or something about why you should win, I'd be completely content with that, haha. Gives many people a chance, as opposed to a game that is buggy and doesn't even work for many people.

I won a chance today! :D The game didn't start working for about 20 minutes and I started clicking red Xs. I had 28 clicks that went down by one each time until I got to 15 and I won. I don't really understand how this all works, just figured I'd share in case it helps anyone else.

Thanks! :happy:

Yeah, Chrome is my primary browser and I used IE today. :(

Game designer contact info here:

http://www.builtbyeande.com/whats-up

http://www.builtbyeande.com/contact

@eyesandearsent

Thank you again, I contacted both e-mails. :)

Also, for anyone else having a similar issue, I e-mailed the company (their e-mail in the quote from JessicaSarahS) and I was responded to in less than 3 minutes! They are going to check my entry, so ask them a question if there is a problem; they are very quick. :happy:

Thank you again, I contacted both e-mails. :)

Also, for anyone else having a similar issue, I e-mailed the company (their e-mail in the quote from JessicaSarahS) and I was responded to in less than 3 minutes! They are going to check my entry, so ask them a question if there is a problem; they are very quick. :happy:

Let us know if you they actually have you down as a winner! I just want to know whether or not this game actually works.

So I got my response. They said that I indeed had a winning ticket but that the form was not submitted, so they kindly said that they would put me into the drawing for my choice of show. I'm so relieved and happy, they were lovely! I hope you guys get a chance to win.

I'll try to explain how I won to help you all. I'm using Chrome. Like most people, the game was frozen or something for 30 minutes but then started to work again. I read someone say that they believed the orbs were the moving colorful objects, and they were right it seemed (I was trying to find a different looking object in the game originally, like an actual orb or ball). But I tried clicking the moving objects and voila! It worked. Good luck Musers. :)

Archived