Ultimate Backstage Experience

KirkBot

I'm going to the Chicago show, and to Minneapolis. I've had zero luck on this stupid game, though, and I've been on it every day. fml

Hey cheer up! I already won a chance so you can... BUT please choose a gig diferent from Chicago :D

Don't you just get entered for the show you pick?

In that case, it was less fair for the people with the early shows.

Either way, it's one winner per city, and it was meant to be a slim chance anyways.

Serpent---where did you see that it is one winner per city?? I haven't seen where it is all spelled out anywhere on this site.....I'm sure it is somewhere (the rules/regs/etc) but it sure is a mystery to me! LOL!! :LOL: And if I could ever get the confounded game to work, would be nothing short of a miracle in and of itself!!

Serpent---where did you see that it is one winner per city?? I haven't seen where it is all spelled out anywhere on this site.....I'm sure it is somewhere (the rules/regs/etc) but it sure is a mystery to me! LOL!! :LOL: And if I could ever get the confounded game to work, would be nothing short of a miracle in and of itself!!

The rules were absolutely confounding. :LOL:

I'm just basing my assumption on the fact that the game page displays one winner picture per show.

I could be wrong.

It says if you click on a winning orb you get entered into a raffle drawing for the show of your choice. If it was one winner one orb you could possibly have a hundred different people backstage with you :LOL:

Just to clear it up for anyone who's confused ;)

Just to clic the right orb by itself is tiny miracle, I feel lucky by getting the chance to participate

Hey cheer up! I already won a chance so you can... BUT please choose a gig diferent from Chicago :D

oops...:$ I was going to do Minneapolis, but I would piss my wife off if I didn't pick the one that she'll be going to. I got my chance, but that's most likely as far as I'll go. I don't have much luck with these things.

does not get more clicks if shard on FB or Twitter??? can it be shared on both for more clicks?

You can share it only on one service per day, but some days there isn't an option for it. But you can log in through both services at the same time using two different browsers. I had Twitter in IE and FB on Chrome.

has there been any feedback from people who won passes to shows in san diego or la yet?

Good question! I was wondering the same thing myself yesterday! :)

Well, I am SOOOO excited to report that I FINALLY won a chance at this confounded game today!! Thanks to my hubby, too, who was actually the one who clicked and got the "SUCCESS!" message. :) And he has no idea what he clicked on either, as most people have said on here. :) I picked Boston, and not sure if I'll have any more luck...just glad I had luck today! :)

I had a nice chat with the girl who won the San Diego show. She said that she got to walk all over the stage and under the stage to see the way things were set. Got to walk along the runway and the thrust. Met the band, got a picture with them. Although, she said the meet and greet was really short. Found out that when Matt puts those damned Madness glasses on, he's completely blind. So he has to take a certain amount of steps to find the camera and his mic stand. :LOL: She said the dinner wasn't really "dinner". More of like a snack bar with crackers and cheese and bananas. Got to take a look at the guitars and basses. That's really all she said. Sounds like a good time. :happy:

Oh and she also got to watch them rehearse before the gig.

I probably should have stated it differently. Haha. They had a dress rehearsal the day before the actual gig and she got to go to that one. Not the actual soundcheck. Sorry about the confusion.

Oooh that one, yeah I've seen a few videos on yt. I thought you meant the real soundcheck a few hours before and got fucking jealous :LOL:

I had a nice chat with the girl who won the San Diego show. She said that she got to walk all over the stage and under the stage to see the way things were set. Got to walk along the runway and the thrust. Met the band, got a picture with them. Although, she said the meet and greet was really short. Found out that when Matt puts those damned Madness glasses on, he's completely blind. So he has to take a certain amount of steps to find the camera and his mic stand. :LOL: She said the dinner wasn't really "dinner". More of like a snack bar with crackers and cheese and bananas. Got to take a look at the guitars and basses. That's really all she said. Sounds like a good time. :happy:

Oh and she also got to watch them rehearse before the gig.

wow sounds amazing! thanks for sharing :) i think the prize description on the game website doesn't say anything about meet&greet, so it's awesome she actually met the band.

She said the dinner wasn't really "dinner". More of like a snack bar with crackers and cheese and bananas.

This made me laugh. :LOL:

Yeah walking on their stage and see their point of view must be awesome.

Agreed. I think just being on the stage would be super fun.

Archived