Could you post a clear example of it? I'm not sure whether a polarizing filter would help you much, so I'd love to see it a bit more clearly.

What you do have to keep in mind if you want one, is that your front element may, or may not rotate. If it rotates get a circular filter, if not you can get a non-circular, which only has (for example) the top half filtered. This might help.

The colours in that panorama are really pretty. Also, I like the bridge! Would've put the focus at the end myself to make it a bit more interesting, but that's a matter of taste :happy:

For now... fireworks! All these were taken from the 8th floor, on a tripod in bulb mode. ISO around 100-200, F13-F16. What I've learnt is that it's good to have multiple lenses; I only brought my 24-105 which was a bit too narrow even for the firework going off up close. Otherwise, it was the ideal focal lenght!

You have the best username ever.

Nice pics too.

:LOL: thanks!

The colours in that panorama are really pretty. Also, I like the bridge! Would've put the focus at the end myself to make it a bit more interesting, but that's a matter of taste :happy:

For now... fireworks! All these were taken from the 8th floor, on a tripod in bulb mode. ISO around 100-200, F13-F16. What I've learnt is that it's good to have multiple lenses; I only brought my 24-105 which was a bit too narrow even for the firework going off up close. Otherwise, it was the ideal focal lenght!

thanks for the advice! i'll probably be heading back there sometime soon so i might try that one again!

i love the fireworks photos, especially that second last one! i found myself watching the fireworks, SLR in hand, with no tripod, so i couldn't get anything good at all!

Project 365 started today.

Lets see how long this one lasts for :facepalm:

:LOL: Good luck with that! I wouldn't dare to do anything like that for longer than a month, a year is an almost guaranteed failure.

Miss T is a lazy arse and hasn't uploaded hers yet.

This lazy arse will start doing stuff soon. Sooooon. When I don't feel like a potato.

tumblr_ltdcmumKWy1qii6tmo1_500.gif

Sooo, a selection of my fireworks photos. There's a bit more on my Flickr, if anyone is interested.

Estonians are potatoes :chuckle:

You have no right to claim the potatoes :phu:

Sooo, a selection of my fireworks photos. There's a bit more on my Flickr, if anyone is interested.

Matthijs' pictures are better

jk yours are awesome :awesome:

Those are awesome :awesome: