L.

Only complaint was the crowd. Took ages to get going. Everyone around us was dead through the support (I thought Dizzee was great btw, Bastille were alright) and then took until about half way through Muse's set to finally start jumping and singing. I could hear my own voice when I sang, which is a first.

When I went nuts for Knights (my friend and I the only ones doing so) the people behind me told me off and someone threw a beer at me.

I thought that about the crowd too, they seemed scared of moving until it was dark! The guy next to me kept tutting at my singing :(

That's more fucking like it, London!! :D Such a better vibe tonight, much livelier crowd than Covs - even Matt was more hyper. :happy: I loved that so many people were jumping like loons to Bliss, but was surprised at the lack of enthusiasm for Dead Star - I guess it is lesser known than Bliss, but they were still my two highlights. I'm LOVING hearing those each night! :awesome: Had better views of Matt and Chris on the runway, and even though I was nowhere near the Muse money this time (I already got loads on Weds) it was definitely the better night. Can't WAIT for tomorrow - might try for Matt's side this time to see what it's like, hehe.

Other highlights:

+When Matt shouted 'Arsenal' and was met with a sea of boos :LOL:

+Spiderman on the barrier - legend!

+Matt fucking up on the second song - how could he not have known it was Supermassive :p

+The 'Fight Club' crew of crazies who started a circle pit to Feeling Good :LOL:

+The lightbulb right above the band. I got a pic of it:

IMG_4095_zps5035b725.jpg

Tomorrow shall be epic!! :D

Took ages to get going. Everyone around us was dead through the support (I thought Dizzee was great btw, Bastille were alright) and then took until about half way through Muse's set to finally start jumping and singing. I could hear my own voice when I sang, which is a first.

When I went nuts for Knights (my friend and I the only ones doing so) the people behind me told me off and someone threw a beer at me.

I repeat, I got told off for going nuts for Knights of Cydonia.

I can't believe people got pissed at us for moshing to Knights :LOL:

Wasn't like that on the barrier, it was fucking mental. Also the crowd look pretty good to me in this:

Coventry had none of that.. as soon as Muse started playing the crowd went apeshit crazy, TIRO, BLISS, KNIGHTS.. moshed and jumped like hell!

I heard that tonight a large majority were singing and recording Feeling Good, and not Dead Star :/ Come on guys, its bloody Deadstar.

If someone had told me to stop moshing to KoC they would have been answered with a variation of two words. Second word ending in 'off' or 'you'

If someone had told me to stop moshing to KoC they would have been answered with a variation of two words. Second word ending in 'off' or 'you'

I wish I'd the guts to say that to them. I will admit it did piss me off and I was kinda distracted during the next song (Eurasia I believe) thinking that I wouldn't be able to enjoy the gig where I was, but then I thought fuck it and went back to going nuts. Eventually everyone else joined in, and it was great after that. They seemed to want to wait until the sun went down...

It looked a lot more fun nearer the main stage, so I think I'll try to go there tomorrow.

Loved tonight, so much better than Coventry. I elected to sit/stand in the unreserved seating this time as I'd got close enough in Coventry... glad I did, really impressive stage and production when you get to take it all in from afar!

Still don't like Starlight as a closer... even swapping Uprising with Starlight would be better, but there we go. Happy to get Bliss and Dead Star twice in 4 days, and nice to see Eurasia and New Born again!

Highlights include Matt screwing up SMBH, Matt lying down during Blackout, and 'Arsenal' lol. The band looked like they were having a lot of fun compared to Wednesday. It was good, and I'm glad I went because I only decided to buy a ticket at 3:30pm this afternoon!

Oh, wow. Last night was amazing!!! :love: My first non-US gig (and first stadium gig) and it was incredible! Best one I've been to, I think! I've been absolutely dying to hear Bliss, so I pretty much lost it when we got it :LOL: (wasn't sure they'd play it again right after Coventry!). Dead Star was amazing to get again, and Unintended and Blackout were gorgeous. Amazing gig, despite a couple of songs I don't really care for, and the Starlight closer :p

Had fun queuing with Frakkles, and being wedged next to him at the barrier :p I was a witness to his bizarre Resistance allergy :LOL:

And, for anyone following my annoying swap request, we were able to get my friend's ticket swapped after all :p:D

Can't wait for tonight!!!

Did anyone hear what Matt said about dizzee?I thought he asked if we had snoozed through him but that can't be right ;)

Can't remember exactly but I thought he said something about how Dizzee was great (and then he added Bastille as an afterthought).

Not the biggest fan of his music but it can't be said he isn't entertaining. "What the FUCK is going London?" :LOL:

Spectacular as always! Personal highlight for me was getting Dead Star, I've seen Muse 8 times now and getting that track was just perfection!

Can't believe I've read people telling others off for jumping around, moshing and having a good time I mean WTF?! It's a Muse gig, it's practically COMPULSORY to be on your feet (unless you have a good reason not to be be obvs)

Kind of wish I was going tonight now!

Dead Star was my highlight. Sadly I was in a rather sedate part of the crowd, though that's my karma for not wanting to sit through Bastille I guess.

Liquid State had a hell of an attack live; did anyone feel that Chris' bass presence is getting stronger live?

Dead Star was my highlight. Sadly I was in a rather sedate part of the crowd, though that's my karma for not wanting to sit through Bastille I guess.

Liquid State had a hell of an attack live; did anyone feel that Chris' bass presence is getting stronger live?

Didn't notice the sound of his bass particularly but Liquid State is fast becoming one of my favourite live 2nd Law songs...had people jumping and singing along even to the bassline where i was

Took my friend to this last night after I'd spent the last 3 years banging on about how awesome they were at Wembley and, as usual, they were on top form. Surprising highlights for me last night were Panic Station - I thought the whole graphics thing with the politicians on the world was hilarious, and Follow Me - which I've never really liked as a song until last night but it worked well live, the crowd around me soaked it up really well! Liked Bastille, not a fan of Dizzee (so I was heard going "Come on, hurry up and let Muse get on" for a bit of his set) but as far as live performances ago it was pretty solid. The crowd around me were surprised when it ended after Starlight though, although the curfew had pretty much hit. :confused:

Archived