L.

Thanks, and thank you to cdparky too - this sounds good. I've also seen http://www.eventcarparks.com/ and some other sites offering parking close to emirates at leisure centres, schools, etc for about £25 for the day and about 15 minute walk away. Anyone have experience of these? Remembering what the tube was like from Wembley in 2007, being able to remove the tube from the trip back to the car would be quite nice ;-)

Amazing, thanks so much for posting the parking link, the journey home (2.5hrs on a good night) was looking to be a complete mare but have now booked my space :D

Website says there are 35 spaces left if anyone else still looking.....

oh bloody hell! I wrote an email to seetickets, asking if they could tell me what is our entry point to the stadium. so that we can queue at the right line before some of us collects the tickets. well what I got was the location of the box office. =D duh!

Hey guys !

I'm from France and unfortunately, I have to collect my tickets at the venue.

The problem is that I don't know where to queue, at which door etc..

--> I have pitch standing tickets.

Is there anybody who can inform me of that please ?

Hi everyone

I've seen a few posts about people wanting to swap tickets for a different turnstile entrance. Is this just so you're in the right position for getting to where you want to be quicker?

As I understood it, you could go where you please in the unreserved seating/standing area regardless of your turnstile entrance, which is assigned just to even out the crowd. Please tell me that's right, as there are 11 of us going on Saturday and we've got tickets for 4 different turnstiles :eek:

As I understood it, you could go where you please in the unreserved seating/standing area regardless of your turnstile entrance, which is assigned just to even out the crowd. Please tell me that's right, as there are 11 of us going on Saturday and we've got tickets for 4 different turnstiles :eek:

You're right. We're just trying to swap so our group can queue together.

Seeing as I'll be there early, does anyone know of a Wetherspoons nearby? Gonna get fucking breakfast there haha.

There's a big one called The Coronet. If you go to Holloway Road Tube, turn left out of the station (under the bridge), walk for a couple of minutes and cross the road at the traffic lights and you should be able to see it by then.

There's a big one called The Coronet. If you go to Holloway Road Tube, turn left out of the station (under the bridge), walk for a couple of minutes and cross the road at the traffic lights and you should be able to see it by then.

Sweeeeeettttt

I would still count on it being closer to eleven-ish... then again, I have not checked any times yet :LOL:

The curfew for Emirates (atleast for concerts) is 22:30, so it will probably end a few minutes before 22:30 :)

(Wembley 2010 ended 22:59 when the curfew was 23:00)

Hi, this is our first time at a stadium gig - can anyone give me any info about the Emirates 'house rules': can you take bags in?, do they enforce the no food or drink rule?, also how early should we arrive (we are in seated).

Any suggestions for best route back to Paddington Station? Thanks

I need to get to Victoria Coach Station for my coach which departs at half 12 at night after the gig, thinking i'll have to leave the gig early anyway but does anyone know a good suggestion for navigating the tube from the venue to getting there on time?

Thanks! :3

Walk to Finsbury Park after the gig and get on the Victoria line, you will be back there in under an hour so no need to leave early. Same goes for anyone heading to Waterloo. If your coach leaves at half midnight you have stacks of time.

Honestly there is nothing to worry about with transport in and out of arsenal, I go to almost every game and never have any issues. It isn't like Wembley with everyone crammed in to one tube station, there are 4 in easy reach.

Right... :LOL:

Well, really, that's true... How much were tickets? £45-ish?

Dizzee could probably charge that at the O2 or something by himself. Wouldn't be surprised if a lot of people do go just for him. It happened when I saw Kasabian on NYE, and Chase and Status supported. The place was half empty after C&S!!!

Hi there.. I have 4 tickets for Saturday for sale.. Club level seats.. Block 60 .. Row 4.. Brilliant seats.. Face value £85 each.. can post guaranteed next day out today.. Call me on 07795 481016 or email thanks, Graham

Hi, please use the musebay thread to advertise any tickets for sale http://board.muse.mu/forumdisplay.php?f=61

I would suggest as well removing your email as anybody can use it to send you spam as this section of the forum is public (so even non members can see it).

Archived