L.

That kid dressed as Spiderman, that must have made his life with Matt shouting out to him!!

Survival is just off the chain, so much love for that song live!

Also saw a girl who must have made some custom Resistance artwork leggings/bottoms of some sort a few seats away from me, they were amazing! :)

It was my first Muse gig after 7 years of being a fan and wow what an amazing night, I can't really describe it in words I was in the second row so I had a nice view as well :D I'm doing today's gig as well but it's club level and it's at the back so I think I'll have to watch from the screens only lol and hoping for some other song as well :p

Overall even hearing Bliss live was enough to make this night special for me xD

And I have to say as much as I love jumping and having crazy time in gigs, it's not my right to injure other people because of this. Las night people were crossing the line. Some people might hate me for saying this but that's just my opinion lol,some pushing is fun yeah but there are some limits and I'm the kinda person who jumped and had fun like crazy last night but unfortunately some people just like to injure others for the sake of having fun.

Great night at the Emirates, though not as good as Wembley 2007 (I always use that one to compare with!!)

Highlights... Bliss, Deadstar, Matt getting SMBH wrong, Matt talking about the "fight club" on the pitch..... Can I just say that we were in the stands and got an amazing view of the mosh pit on Matts side, and it was so entertaining!! Never seen one like it!!

Lowlights... Dizzee shouting "JUMP" all the time-give it a rest mate, Starlight as the finale... Love the song, but just not a closer I'm afraid, Newborn-again I love the song, but felt it was a cop out for Matt not to play piano as well (love it when he does that with the guitar on his back and then just goes for it!!!)

All in all, a great show.... Spectacular stage as ever!

Just one more thing..... If the couple in Block 113 upper tier row 14 are reading this, we were sat behind you and having to witness you eat each others faces for the entire concert was just gross, you're lucky I didn't chuck my Pepsi over. Vile! :eek:

But yeah somewhat spoiled by the crowd. There were some pretentious Spanish twats infront of us smoking weed and tobacco despite being asking to stop because it was against the rules and I had bad asthma.

One of these guys was also extremely boisterous.

If they are reading this they should know its people like them that spoil the concert experience for everyone.

If they are reading this they should know its people like them that spoil the concert experience for everyone.
The two girls next to me decided they were going to do everything in their power to push me off the barrier so they'd have more space. Nope. In some ways it made it more fun though :p

The two girls next to me decided they were going to do everything in their power to push me off the barrier so they'd have more space. Nope. In some ways it made it more fun though :p

Yeah I guess that's different :p but not being able to breathe that well for the first half of the gig because people refused to follow the rules wasn't so fun

Yeah I guess that's different :p but not being able to breathe that well for the first half of the gig because people refused to follow the rules wasn't so fun
Yeah that kinda sucks :/ We were quite near security so anybody who lit up got shouted at. People who have no regard for other people around them piss me off.

Other highlights:

+When Matt shouted 'Arsenal' and was met with a sea of boos

+Spiderman on the barrier - legend!

+Matt fucking up on the second song - how could he not have known it was Supermassive

+The 'Fight Club' crew of crazies who started a circle pit to Feeling Good

+The lightbulb right above the band.

+The cheers that the lighting people got for climbing up onto their platforms

+Matt shouting "Dance motherfucker!" at David Cameron

But yeah somewhat spoiled by the crowd. There were some pretentious Spanish twats infront of us smoking weed and tobacco despite being asking to stop because it was against the rules and I had bad asthma.

That is not cool :( hope you are ok!

Yeah, there were some Spanish or German people two rows ahead of me in the seats, I was just annoyed with them because they were smoking (didn't care about them gay kissing or dancing) something (might've been an electro ciggy anyway). I was having a great time anyway for my first Muse gig, went crazy during Knights, just wish they played Citizen Erased! I'm sorry for the lady sitting behind me as I am quite tall and broad shouldered but I hope everyone had a good time (except those stupid peeps a couple of rows ahead).

I'm back and I had a buttload of fun. I was by the bit Matt commented as being "like fucking Fight Club", and there was a lot of fun. Even despite the fact one of them had pissed on the floor after Dizzee Rascal had finished.

I know the first-second night rule but the second night has got to be at a level like Reading (still my favourite Muse gig I've seen, although this is now 2nd) to top that one.

Is there footage of it? Which song was it?

I think it was during Undisclosed Desires, that was the one where Matt got down in front of the crowd and starting shaking peoples hands and stuff? Pretty sure that was the one, but I haven't looked for footage just yet :)

Was an epic gig,even if matt messed up the start of supermassive black hole. the crowd was crazy during knights as well. and I burned my thumb in unintended because my lighter got too hot

At first I thought that was a new intro for SMBH. But yes but that was funny.

The gig was so good! Quite a impromptu Muse gig for me, only bought the tickets on Wednesday. My favourite set list of the shows I have seen. I was nudging my friend over and over when Dead star started. Crowd were good, not too mad. I want to give personal thanks to the guy I know as Queue Master at gate S. He enforced the queuing system when no one else would :). Also, I was waiting with my friend Deve2k since she's at the Sunday gig too and Spiderman makes a appearance again!

Yeah that kinda sucks :/ We were quite near security so anybody who lit up got shouted at. People who have no regard for other people around them piss me off.

Was surprised at the amount of people smoking. My clothes after smelt like they used to when people were allowed to smoke in pubs, yet I wasn't that close to them.

Loads of pot too, but that smells good ;)

Anyway, good gig. Not convinced on the acoustics, but it's a stadium. Fun stuff though as always, and always a great spectacle.

DSCN1649.JPG

Managed to get a setlist from the gig and was pleasently surprised to see that on the roulette spin choice that Micro Cuts was also a possiblity according to the list!

Was a great gig overall and loved hearing dead star for the first time!

Also at the bottom of the setlist, there was a line about Muse not doing a runner at the end of the show? any ideas what that means?

Setlist.thumb.jpg.02eb8f4c7e8dab36ed8f3910e5d8fbfe.jpg

Archived