L.

Starlight uploaded now ...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MxihSavDM64

Here's two video clips from the first night at the Emirates, shot from the unres seats level with the B stage

Supermassive with false start -

Did Matt try to start Panic Station? :eek:

Knights of Cydonia -

You can see some of the 'fight club' on this clip, but I was a bit low down. I'm sure someone will upload better

Starlight uploading now...

Ah nice, you must have been in the seats not too far from me! Quality pictures, the stage was so epic once it got dark! Thanks for sharing :)

I was in the East side lower tier (block 17), not far from those guys with a Borussia Dortmund hat. A bit far for good close up pictures but good for views of the stage and stadium as a whole, which was quite atmospheric.

I agree, it's a shame as the sound wasn't very good at the Emirates, Wembley would've been better but my favourite Muse gigs have always been at the O2. It's a much better venue, the atmosphere is always fantastic and you don't get rained on :)

Ironically my worst Muse gigs have been at the O2. :chuckle:

2009 was disappointing due to a poor setlist, and 2012 had bafflingly poor acoustics from my seat right by the stage.

I was in the East side lower tier (17), not far from those guys with a Borussia Dortmund hat. A bit far for good close up pictures but good for views of the stage and stadium as a whole, which was quite atmospheric.

We were near you in block 16 unreserved seating, so we got the same (but different) sort of photos ... when we weren't enjoying the show.

PS - your close-ups are good!

Here's our offerings:

Outside the stadium, people and queues:

Inside the stadium before the show, people & crowds:

Hope some of you are in the photos :$

Muse: :)

Hope you enjoy them

Steve & Helen

like i said in the topic from the 2nd show, had an amazing time in London! Was at west stand A. Pretty quiet and relaxed at that entrance! Got easily to the front row at the runway/catwalk!! Loved to hear Dead Star <3 was so happy to hear it! :D also during UD Matt saw my flag( Holland flag :p) and winked and smiled at me :D that made my night even more complete :D just to describe it in 3 words more than amazing

Yeah, there were some Spanish or German people two rows ahead of me in the seats, I was just annoyed with them because they were smoking (didn't care about them gay kissing or dancing) something (might've been an electro ciggy anyway).

:facepalm::LOL:

I want to give personal thanks to the guy I know as Queue Master at gate S. He enforced the queuing system when no one else would :).

Yes, if the Queue Master dude is reading this, I would like to thank him for imparting his knowledge and wisdom of Emirates queueing systems unto us and for the awesome barrier spot that we got as a direct result of this. I was going to offer him my spot as the first in the line as payment but I have yet to learn how to initiate conversations with strangers :rolleyes:

We were near you in block 16 unreserved seating, so we got the same (but different) sort of photos ... when we weren't enjoying the show.

PS - your close-ups are good!

Here's our offerings:[...]

Hope you enjoy them

Steve & Helen

Yes, very similar pictures but your close ups are better ;) Also I like the panoramic views of the stadium with the stage on the left and the crowd on the right (taken with your Canon G9, I believe). Thanks for sharing these photos with us here!

I was really lucky to be standing and be in a fantastic section of crowd who were all jumping around like looneys like me.. I agree the sound was not great, which was a shame.

So so sooooo good to hear dead star. :D Some compensation for missing out on stockholm syndorme which is my own favourite..

For me the best gigs I have ever seen will be the two at wembley, but this was still pretty fantastic. I loved the set, the flaming chimneys, the visuals, and of course the robot. I have yet to leave a muse gig feeling disappointed!

Got to say that I loved this gig. It was is the first time my girlfriend had seen muse live and she was very impressed. We sat in line with the b stage and it was quite a good view.

Thought the setlist was very good apart from guiding light (although this was better than I thought it would be) and starlight closing. That just doesn't work IMO. Thought that survival sounded amazing and it was also great to see Bliss live again along with Blackout and Uninteded for the first time.

Stage production just gets better and better and we did have a bit of a chuckle at the coffins under the stage. Nice to see a bit of humour! :LOL:

Archived