North Bank

Dee3Dee

hipbones

Mounta1nGoat

East Stand

mrskopite

dan.

chortle2001

RetroShout (Wants to swap for Clock End- Turnstile M)

Clock End

Frakkles

Pip (M)

AguanteRiver

NJMuse

TrebleRose689

karinvisser

Lord MFC

West Stand

Moonlight__

North Bank

Dee3Dee

hipbones

Mounta1nGoat

Bellapod

East Stand

mrskopite

dan.

chortle2001

Correct!

Cheers! seriously can't wait i hope they play Bliss ive always wanted to hear that live aswell as Dead star. Im lining up from 9am just to get to the front as I always do but as the stage is on the opposite end im gunna have to leg it across hahaha.

Hello !

Anybody going to the Concerts at the Emirates and would like a drink before they go in then the Arsenal Supporters Club Situated at 154 St Thomas's Road ( A few minutes walk from Arsenal tube station) will be open . Children welcome and they have a selection of draught and bottle beers and sprits

cheaper than they will be in Holloway Road and def cheaper than they will be in the stadium ! Enjoy the concert and Mods if this is posted in the wrong section then please feel free to move

Thank you

Hello !

Anybody going to the Concerts at the Emirates and would like a drink before they go in then the Arsenal Supporters Club Situated at 154 St Thomas's Road ( A few minutes walk from Arsenal tube station) will be open . Children welcome and they have a selection of draught and bottle beers and sprits

cheaper than they will be in Holloway Road and def cheaper than they will be in the stadium ! Enjoy the concert and Mods if this is posted in the wrong section then please feel free to move

Thank you

You should put up a stand at Clock End turnstile K all day with free ale :yesey:

Hello !

Thank you

You should put up a stand at Clock End turnstile K all day with a selection of free alcoholic beverages :yesey:

Fixed.

See Tickets have gone from 0% of tickets despatched to 98% in the last few hours.

"Your tickets were prepared for despatch on 13 May 2013. Tickets will typically leave our office the same day."

Thank fuck, I was getting nervous. Still waiting for my night 2 from Ticketmaster though, oddly...

P.S. I have a spare standing for this night going if anyone wants it. Have made a post in MuseBay with the info.

Clock End

Frakkles

Pip

AguanteRiver

NJMuse

TrebleRose689

karinvisser

Lord MFC

West Stand

Moonlight__

North Bank

Dee3Dee

hipbones

Mounta1nGoat

East Stand

mrskopite

dan.

chortle2001

;)

Just leave me off your list, even though I'm going with you :'(

Can't wait for this! Does anyone who's been to a gig here before know if we can take bottled water in?

Usually that is not allowed. You can buy water once you get inside, but they will unscrew the cap and toss it. Bring your own caps.

Dunno what happens in other countries but it's common practice for the security guys here to hand out cups of water to the people in the pit/at the barrier and we all share. I'd imagine the same thing happens everywhere else?

Dunno what happens in other countries but it's common practice for the security guys here to hand out cups of water to the people in the pit/at the barrier and we all share. I'd imagine the same thing happens everywhere else?

Yes. But sometimes you just feel more comfortable with your own water bottle. And not everyone will be close enough to get water passed to them.

Archived