L.

Spoke to someone about my ticket today.

"Yeah, none of the tickets for the 25th have been printed or sent out yet."

Oh really? :LOL: I had to point out that I was looking at posts by several of my friends stating that they actually had their tickets in their hands before she would tell me that I'll receive my ticket later than most other people because I only ordered it at the end of March. Why not just say that in the first place? :LOL: Oh well, at least it's some kind of explanation. Now to play the waiting game...

Oh really? :LOL: I had to point out that I was looking at posts by several of my friends stating that they actually had their tickets in their hands before she would tell me that I'll receive my ticket later than most other people because I only ordered it at the end of March. Why not just say that in the first place? :LOL: Oh well, at least it's some kind of explanation. Now to play the waiting game...

Incompetent dicks!

Even that sounds like BS, I bought my tick for 26 mid to late April and that arrived today.

Went through the thread and figured this out so people know who'll be at what gate and, of course, if anyone wants to swap gates then this is a good way of keeping tracking of who wants tickets for where.

Clock End

Frakkles

Pip

AguanteRiver

NJMuse

TrebleRose689

karinvisser

West Stand

Moonlight__

North Bank

Dee3Dee

hipbones

Mounta1nGoat

East Stand

mrskopite

dan.

chortle2001

RetroShout (Wants to swap for Clock End- Turnstile M)

Went through the thread and figured this out so people know who'll be at what gate and, of course, if anyone wants to swap gates then this is a good way of keeping tracking of who wants tickets for where.

Clock End

Frakkles

Pip

Mounta1nGoat

AguanteRiver

NJMuse

North Bank

Dee3Dee

hipbones

East Stand

mrskopite

dan.

chortle2001

what is entrance K or J?

Posted from Muse.mu App for Android

what is entrance K or J?

Posted from Muse.mu App for Android

for the tickets i got for the 26th it had a little map, and you could see which letters where at which entrance. i saw that J was east stand, can't remember K but i guess it's east stand too.

Clock End

Frakkles

Pip

AguanteRiver

NJMuse

North Bank

Dee3Dee

hipbones

Mounta1nGoat

East Stand

mrskopite

dan.

chortle2001

Good idea! A friend of ours wants to trade his Turnstile J ticket for a Turnstile M (Clock End) one if anyone wants to swap, otherwise he'll be queuing alone :( He goes by the name of RetroShout hereabouts.

Also, TrebleRose689 will be with me at Turnstile M. :happy:

Also, TrebleRose689 will be with me at Turnstile M. :happy:

Hey, that's me! :D

Also, yes, anyone who would be able to swap with our friend would be a hero! We bought our tix separately and are now paying the price! I'd hate for him to be stuck by himself :(

I'll wait and see if any of my friends have M. If not, I'll let you know if I'll swap, will be a last-minute decision though, based on having seen the exact layout at the Coventry gig.

I was not actually going to this date, until a few days ago where my rota in work generated and magically gave me the Saturday off, which it never does! so I went straight to ebay and managed to get my ticket for slightly less than for what I originally paid for the other 3 nights... couldn't believe my luck to be honest, I'm now seeing Muse 4/4!! :D

Hello Musers !

Sorry to jump into the conversation, but I would like to understand how the entrance for GA works. I'll have to collect my tickets on the day of the event, therefore, I'll queue at the best door I can find and pray for the security to let me in even if this is not the door written on my ticket in the end... :(

So could you please explain to me what would be the best doors on the side to get near to the stage ? I saw a lot of plans on the net, but they are all just about the seats ?!?!?

14051s_a.gif

Thank in advance for your help.

If anyone is coming to Paris, I can help with those information. But regarding the Emirates Stadium, I'm confused...

Archived