I'm selling my digital piano. It's a mid range Casio PX-110, fully weighted wih very nice feel and great sound.

Unfortunately my wife wants the space, and is forcing a clear out.

Also selling:

Roland Sh201

Line 6 Flextone II amp

Squire short scale bass

Roland SDE rack delay.

Double Keyboard stand

Casio CZ1000

Yamaha DX11

Boxed Casio SK1

Casio CZ230

I may be persuaded to let my prized EDP Gnat go if anybody as us it enough to make me an offer I can't refuse.

post it on gearslutz, the recent post-dubstep producer crowd will buy the fuck out of those synths or maybe they already jumped on the real instrumentz!!1!! bandwagon started by the recent daft punk album (i think ive seen skream or spor stating that they are partially going disco, i welcome the funky basslines:doobie:)

also the gnat is pretty small, she can't seriously expect you to sell it

plus it is a gnat

gnat

for sale:

2012 fender american standard telecaster. black with maple fretboard. was sent to SFguitarworks right after I bought it and was plek'd and had a new bone nut installed as well. plays incredibly well. includes original case with most of the original goodies that it shipped with. $650 including worldwide shipping

hayden mofo 30 watt head. older version JUST like simon niel's. works fine (at the moment) but it's not a good sounding amp i'm not worthy. $200 + split shipping worldwide. will have to be rewired for UK voltage or run on a transformer for 115v. will ship free in the US.

mooer ana echo. used once. check youtube for demos. includes original box. $25 including worldwide shipping

madebymike roland bee baa clone. i bought this second hand, and am not really sure what it does. it's a fuzz pedal of some sort. it's a little battered, but appears to work fine. $50 including worldwide shipping.

also, I'm looking to buy a matched pair of kidneys. have CE-7 for trade.

I'd be up for the Mooer delay if that's still going.

cool, PM me if you want to buy it.

Hopefully it won't end up in thailand for several months like the one I sold Phill!

Looks like we've got a deal :awesome:

As long as they're matched within three milliamps of each other, I'll take them!

selling a Source Audio Bass Envelope Filter pro and a Hot Hand 3 (with TRS cable for third party usage!)

sbp_bef_panel.jpg

£230 for the lot, plus postage

PSU for the hot hand is currently missing but will have a new one arranged before posting

thanks but that doesn't really fit the bill. I'm after either decent dynamics (just 58s, 57s or equivalent) or LDCs slightly further up the range.

I already have two NT1s and a SE2200 and a couple of other cheap ones in the same sort of range as the AT2020

I'm selling my digital piano. It's a mid range Casio PX-110, fully weighted wih very nice feel and great sound.

Unfortunately my wife wants the space, and is forcing a clear out.

Also selling:

Roland Sh201

Line 6 Flextone II amp

Squire short scale bass

Roland SDE rack delay.

Double Keyboard stand

Casio CZ3000

Yamaha DX11

Boxed Casio SK1

Casio CZ230

I may be persuaded to let my prized EDP Gnat go if anybody wants it enough to make me an offer I can't refuse.

BUMPBUMPBUMP

This lot is going on ebay tomorrow morning, anybody want anything then make me an offer.

selling a Source Audio Bass Envelope Filter pro and a Hot Hand 3 (with TRS cable for third party usage!)

sbp_bef_panel.jpg

£230 for the lot, plus postage

PSU for the hot hand is currently missing but will have a new one arranged before posting

This is mine btw - charger is all good now :)

All your filter needs (include dubstep)

I've got the resistance 5.1 box set, the exogenesis RSD 12", the 2nd law 12", dead star/IYW, New Born/Shrinking Universe and then SFA/Fury, Hysteria/Eternally Missed and B&H which are all ltd edition clear 7"

Dunno how keen I am to sell as I'm trying to build up a decent collection myself. But if any of it is worth anything then I'd be tempted...

I've got the resistance 5.1 box set, the exogenesis RSD 12", the 2nd law 12", dead star/IYW, New Born/Shrinking Universe and then SFA/Fury, Hysteria/Eternally Missed and B&H which are all ltd edition clear 7"

Dunno how keen I am to sell as I'm trying to build up a decent collection myself. But if any of it is worth anything then I'd be tempted...

I never thought you were that much of a fan Phill :LOL: Thought you were more of a 'gear fan'

I used to have a decent amount. Think I had all the CD singles, Unintended, Resistance, B&H, SMBH vinyls and other bits and bobs. Sold it to get that Vox AC30VR though