Red mision ep-1, i was using this as a whammy pedal with the axe fx 2, there seems to be a problem with the idle setting, it slips under the weight of the pedal, i have been told its a easy fix and just needs cleaning up. I bought a new sprung version, I need £40 shipped, these cost £110 new.

keep teasing with this axe 2. had a dream i bought one the other day :(

Just a maybe here, There is a Ken Lawrence coming up for sale in a few weeks, if it does I will be selling my Trussart and Manson, The Trussart will be £1800 and the Manson £1500, if any body is intrested in these guitars just pm me and i will see if we can sort something as the Ken Lawrence is quite abit of money so i just need to know i could get the money together if it does come up. Many thanks.

It is yeah, however it is a long shot as the guy is asking for alot of money or the guitar but i NEED it......

Is it in the same price range as that other one you posted?

Yeah I should have. One day one of them will end up with me.

Well I'd say it's still available, but you should buy sherpa's as I believe he needs this guitar

I've got a broken digitech whammy IV pedal.

It's on eBay now for £35 plus £10 shipping but I could so a deal with anyone here Bd throw the postage costs in for free.. Unless anyone wants to tell me how to fix it.

Power supply is original and all the lights illuminate. However, it does not whammy any longer :(

I don't gig due to no band or talent. So it's only been used in my house and never been thrown around.

When off, guitar sound passes through fine.

With effect on, no sound other than this constant 'thump' sound that comes through the amp.

I can't see any reason for it breaking other than its just given up the ghost.

It is old and was bought at least 10-11 years ago I'd say.

You'd be lucky to make profit on a guitar built by an unknown.

Would love to be proven wrong but I'd say you'd be lucky to get half that. James has sold Mansons on here for less, or you could buy a new MA2... What do the E series guitars go for?

You'd be lucky to make profit on a guitar built by an unknown.

Would love to be proven wrong but I'd say you'd be lucky to get half that. James has sold Mansons on here for less, or you could buy a new MA2... What do the E series guitars go for?

Yeah, you're going to make a loss on that for sure. It's a replica and it's not a Manson, so it's not worth nearly as much to anyone else as it is to you, regardless of how much you put into it - that's just the way the guitar market tends to be. Rarely can you sell guitars like that for profit, or even break even, really.

I've got a broken digitech whammy IV pedal.

It's on eBay now for £35 plus £10 shipping but I could so a deal with anyone here Bd throw the postage costs in for free.. Unless anyone wants to tell me how to fix it.

Power supply is original and all the lights illuminate. However, it does not whammy any longer :(

I don't gig due to no band or talent. So it's only been used in my house and never been thrown around.

When off, guitar sound passes through fine.

With effect on, no sound other than this constant 'thump' sound that comes through the amp.

I can't see any reason for it breaking other than its just given up the ghost.

It is old and was bought at least 10-11 years ago I'd say.

do you still have this? I fixed one with a similar problem recently, it was a fucked output jack which I just bent back into position

Yeah, you're going to make a loss on that for sure. It's a replica and it's not a Manson, so it's not worth nearly as much to anyone else as it is to you, regardless of how much you put into it - that's just the way the guitar market tends to be. Rarely can you sell guitars like that for profit, or even break even, really.

yup, Josh made a loss on the 002 and James90 makes losses left right and centre with his Manson guitars.

Only Manson guitars I've seen that appreciated in value are rust relic and chromeboy... but that's partly because james bought them.

I suppose french man 8000 euro wants his to appreciate in value but noone is willing to pay that much (not even worth James' time since he already owns an MoC mirror manson for less)

Ye i can understand why mansons depreciate because who is gonna spend £3500 on a used one when they can get there own brand new!

I wouldnt sell my replica for any less than £1200 or it would not be worthwhile.

For anyone that cant afford a real silver manson i think thats very reasonable :)

Ye i can understand why mansons depreciate because who is gonna spend £3500 on a used one when they can get there own brand new!

I wouldnt sell my replica for any less than £1200 or it would not be worthwhile.

For anyone that cant afford a real silver manson i think thats very reasonable :)

Depends on whats in it/the build quality I guess. Working on my first build now, and prices are not cheap, especially electronics related. XY Pad, Fernandes sustainer, wood, quality bridge pickup, paints, manual labor. A lot can go into one quite quickly!