10pdbeo.jpg

Manson built Aluminium MA shape scratch plate, NEW. Open to offers, but bear in mind that buying straight from Mansons is £80!

£7 postage to UK, £20 international.

So tempting... :ninja:

• 2 weeks later...

anyone interested in a roland vg8-EX with gk3 and 30ft locking cable 250 all in? http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/111064909028?ssPageName=STRK:MESELX:IT&_trksid=p3984.m1558.l2649

clavia nord micro modular 200

yamaha pacifica 120 modded with a fuzz pedal and kent armstrong motherbucker - make an offer if interested

line 6 am4 50 qiud

digitech studio quad 4 (great delays for vox) also top pitchshifting - 80 quid

lazer cut manson mattocaster templates 007/m1d1 black + 1 neck - 100

Still got my bunch of EHX 9V adapters if anyone needs some. A little negotiable on price depending on how many you might want, as obviously that's going to affect postage a bit I'd imagine. I've got like 7 or 8 I think, so if you wanted more, I'd be open to a lower total price or whatever. Got a different power set up for my stuff though now, and given that I'm moving abroad in a couple of years, I won't be able to use my UK adapters anyway, so may as well move them on if anyone needs them.

Also still got my stereo 1/4" cable, a 1/4" to RCA Y cable, and a few patch cables if any of that interests anyone. All just spare stuff that I can't see myself needing. I might have a couple of other things at some point but need to confirm that I don't need them first.

still got these for sale.

zvex_fuzz_probe.jpg

zvex fuzz probe in purple sparkle. painted by myrold in 2004. a little battered, but works fine. these seem to be pretty rare - haven't actually seen one besides the green sparkle one Haze has. $200 including worldwide shipping. includes original box.

Did you sell the probe, James? If not I'll have it.

Red mision ep-1, i was using this as a whammy pedal with the axe fx 2, there seems to be a problem with the idle setting, it slips under the weight of the pedal, i have been told its a easy fix and just needs cleaning up. I bought a new sprung version, I need £40 shipped, these cost £110 new.