Fuck it selling my Delorean Manson copy I had built by Phil from muselive.

Spec off the top of my head is Mahogany body, Birdseye neck, rosewood fretboard, then motherbucker and Seymour Duncan hot p90 same as original.

And then the FF and Phase 90.

Gotoh 510 tuners.

Heres some videos of it in action

Price is negotiable and prefer if u pm, and please no ridiculous offers :)

:LOL: I hate when auctions just say "if you're looking at this then you probably know what it does"

When it comes to this pedal or the Animato it's completely true.

Also I see someone bought the animato clone. Just so you know it doesn't sound like the animato when all settings are matched. the clone tries to give you an animato+muff sound, since it assumes that's what everyone will be using it for :LOL:

Oh of course ;)

Did he pronounce it "Hasssss"? :facepalm:

Yeah

But I would've pronounced it the same way if you didn't explain it, jammy horse

Anyone got a couple of decent guitar straps they wouldn't mind parting with?

Yeah, I've got one of these

http://www.couchguitarstraps.com/the-runway-blue-racer-x-guitar-strap-p-182.html

and one of these

http://www.couchguitarstraps.com/the-industrial-orange-seatbelt-strap-p-108.html

they might not be your favourite colours (I matched them with my guitars :facepalm: ), but they're nice and I haven't used them loads or anything.

Might have a spare black and white one, but I'll have to check.

Hi,

I am selling my ibanez RG09 ltd on ebay at the moment but thought it would make much more sense to post a link of it on the forum to see if any of you fellow muse fans would be interested aswell. Despite the fact it's not a manson It does have a nailbomb in the bridge and the sustainer in the neck and of course, a tremolo! if it can get you the muse tone then you can't really go wrong with that can you :)

http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/Ibanez-RG09-pegasus-blue-MUSE-MOD-/140993099814?pt=UK_Musical_Instruments_Guitars_CV&hash=item20d3d7f826#ht_489wt_1170

Matt.

I'm selling my digital piano. It's a mid range Casio PX-110, fully weighted wih very nice feel and great sound.

Unfortunately my wife wants the space, and is forcing a clear out.

Also selling:

Roland Sh201

Line 6 Flextone II amp

Squire short scale bass

Roland SDE rack delay.

Double Keyboard stand

Casio CZ1000

Yamaha DX11

Boxed Casio SK1

Casio CZ230

I may be persuaded to let my prized EDP Gnat go if anybody as us it enough to make me an offer I can't refuse.

Edited by Jaicen