If probably buy yours because of the magic. I can't afford of justify either right now though sadly which sucks as you know how long I've been eyeing them up for.

Yeah it's really nice - it's probably not going anywhere unless you want it, especially since I just got rid of my fender (which worked out well, as I originally bought that to replace the guitar I sold sherpa :facepalm: it was more to have the stock tele sound)

The fretboard on the new custom is equally as nice, but it's still a bit different to play. might be down to the higher action.

For sale is my full Axe fx 2 rig, I won't break the rig up this is for eveything I am looking at £3500 for the lot. Here is what it comes with and photos.

Axe Fx 2

Mfc 101

Martix gt800fx

Line 6 g90

Pedal train pro board with padel carry case

X2 mission ep-1

Atomic passive cab

4 unit rack

Cable etc etc

1.thumb.JPG.1041baa819b63bdcdc5599d1f8680583.JPG

2.thumb.JPG.3d2fea2ec3f2428c8f24bf5904502db6.JPG

whaaaat

I'd probably have that off you if it wouldn't be so difficult/expensive to send and would work on US voltage

did you already sell the tele?

nothing on the tele at the min, i think im going to keep it now though, im just going to buy my self a small rig, to much gear for bed room use.

the shipping would cost a furtune i think?!?

nothing on the tele at the min, i think im going to keep it now though, im just going to buy my self a small rig, to much gear for bed room use.

the shipping would cost a furtune i think?!?

what do you think you'll buy? the axe fx seemed like a good choice if you wanted loads of different sounds/effects and didn't have to turn it up to sound good like the diezel

and yeah probably. can't see it getting past customs either - they now are suspicious about things that cause radio frequency interference or whatever it was

did the vinyls get there yet?

what do you think you'll buy? the axe fx seemed like a good choice if you wanted loads of different sounds/effects and didn't have to turn it up to sound good like the diezel

and yeah probably. can't see it getting past customs either - they now are suspicious about things that cause radio frequency interference or whatever it was

did the vinyls get there yet?

Oh yeah i was ment to send you a message, worlds biggest box??:LOL:

I have seen a few small amps, maybe a suhr badger, just somthing simple. The axe fx is fantastic its just to much to have in my room only using it every now and again.

Oh yeah i was ment to send you a message, worlds biggest box??:LOL:

I have seen a few small amps, maybe a suhr badger, just somthing simple. The axe fx is fantastic its just to much to have in my room only using it every now and again.

I didn't have any others that would fit!

yeah the suhr stuff is supposed to be pretty good - i can't remember if those have power scaling, but chances are you'll still want to turn them up a bit for the best sound

I know a lot of people arnt into the old VG8 units matt had but for anyone that wants some old muse tones this VG8 unit comes with the old style muscle museum preset you hear live back in 1999/2000. great unit to experiment with anyway so for those who are interested ive listed the full kit... http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/111124636618?ssPageName=STRK:MESELX:IT&_trksid=p3984.m1555.l2649

I've tried selling stuff before and not splitting it and just doesn't sell, you would be lucky to find someone who would have 3500 quid to buy a complete amp and effects rig without hearing it or trying it out

Don't get me wrong, I hope you do sell it but that's what I have found :)

I've tried selling stuff before and not splitting it and just doesn't sell, you would be lucky to find someone who would have 3500 quid to buy a complete amp and effects rig without hearing it or trying it out

Don't get me wrong, I hope you do sell it but that's what I have found :)

you maybe right, i will see how it goes.

For sale in the States:

Korg KP2: Works perfectly. Has box and power adaptor. Will include 1/4" to RCA cables for $5 extra. Asking $160 PP'd and shipped CONUS.

M-Audio MidSport Uno: USB-to-MIDI interface, works fine (I used mine for Timeline firmware updates), with box, $25 PP'd and shipped CONUS

Keeley true bypass looper: Works fine, no box, $60 PP'd and shipped CONUS.

Offers welcome! Buyer pays fees if not using PayPal Gift, I don't have a preference either way. Will ship ASAP.