• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 8 months later...

Afternoon guys, long time no speak

Anyone fancy buying a Kemper Profiler PowerRack? Great condition, (embarassingly) little use, all LEDs good. Only selling because I like the look of the Profiler Stage. The PowerRack is a bit overkill for me now I don't have a cab plus I want footswitches

£1350, preferably UK only

If anyone wants to swap a Kemper Stage and a little cashfor it that'd be a bonus

• 4 months later...

Sadly I am looking to part with my Manson at the moment. MA-2 EVO-S with kaoss pad controller, sustainiac sustainer in the neck pickup, and an MBK 2 in the bridge, and custom hardware. Has a black holosparkle finish and i recieved it brand new in February of 2016. Amazing condition and played, but not heavily. Also includes a deluxe leather manson strap as well as the hicox hard case that it came in. If anyone is interested, do let me know and I can provide more pics and details. Thanks everyone!

20160226_201439.jpg

20160226_205645.jpg

• 9 months later...

If this is in the wrong place let me know and I'll move it.  

I've modified 47 guitars over the years, most have been Muse themed.  I have a few for sale.  Message me if you're interested.  Thanks.

https://www.ebay.com/itm/274789112970 (Manson Mbm-1 Starlight Silver with internal fuzz factory)

https://www.ebay.com/itm/274794274491 (Red sparkle tele squier with internal fuzz factory)

20210513_230737.jpg

20210519_193511.jpg

Edited by wysokowt
added photos

• 5 months later...
  • 4 months later...