Hi,

I have my liquid foot jr midi pedal for sale in immaculate condition. it is on ebay but I would take a bit less outside ebay for it. PM me if interested.

Ebay link: http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/321161982100

I also have a line 6 m5 boxed with manual and power supply. as new bought last month, will sell for for £80 delivered in uk

Edited by _space_dementia

also, this has got me wondering...

why are MIDI footswitches so much?

not having a go at _space_dementia's sale, cos he can't help what they retail for, but what is it that makes them so expensive?

Prolly because of the complex circuitry coupled with the fact that there aren't a whole lot of people building them. IIRC the Liquid Foot guy prettymuch builds them all by hand.

Prolly because of the complex circuitry coupled with the fact that there aren't a whole lot of people building them. IIRC the Liquid Foot guy prettymuch builds them all by hand.

Pretty much this, first thing to realise is that midi controllers are not all born equal. The liquid foot controllers have such sophisticated programming ability which makes them incredibly efficient compared to any other midi pedal. The hours Jeff at lf put in to program and design all these features and build a top quality unit all come into the price when compared to say a behringer or even a voodoo lab ground control which can only do a fraction of the functions the liquid foot can- hence the premium prices.

also, this has got me wondering...

why are MIDI footswitches so much?

not having a go at _space_dementia's sale, cos he can't help what they retail for, but what is it that makes them so expensive?

Get a Behringer FCB1010 - such an awesome and flexible unit for the price.

I'm selling a black Yamaha Pacifica 120SD on a well known auction site.

Ends tomorrow (Sunday 13/7/13 at 10:00pm)

Same model as Matt's, I believe.

They don't seem to come up for sale very often, so I thought I'd let the forum know about it, just in case anyone's on the lookout for one.

Pacifica.jpg.a8d0f344fda0ad2331650f432699c087.jpg

I'm selling a black Yamaha Pacifica 120SD on a well known auction site.

Ends tomorrow (Sunday 13/7/13 at 10:00pm)

Same model as Matt's, I believe.

They don't seem to come up for sale very often, so I thought I'd let the forum know about it, just in case anyone's on the lookout for one.

yahoo auctions?

Nah, you're allowed to post the link if you want:

http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/YAMAHA-PACIFICA-120SD-ELECTRIC-GUITAR-same-model-as-Matt-Bellamy-of-Muse-/171070482112

Why Sherpa, whhhhhyyyyyyyyyyyyyy!?!?!

I offered you the other one for even less than that

But you can buy this one if you want

Fender Blacktop Telecaster in titanium silver, rosewood fretboard, maple neck. Great condition with no dings/scratches etc! Never gigged, practiced with a few times. Selling to fund purchase of a seven string.

Pickups are a Kent Armstrong Motherbucker (original - a "hot" Motherbucker would be the modern comparison) in the bridge and a Bareknuckle Mississippi Queen humbucker sized P90 in the neck. Electrics have been upgraded - new 500k pots for volume and tone, volume pot acts as a push-pull coil tap for the Motherbucker, and both pots have been fitted with Orange Drop capacitors.

Sounds beautiful - you guys will know what these pickups are like. MQ courtesy of Phill and MB courtesy of Musecasters.

Would take £450 for it. Postage will be extra (I'm based in Aberdeen).

Will throw in the original stock pickups (just incase), a fender strap, and a gig bag.

And yes, it needs a wee bit of a clean in one of these photos!

lo4Rw2L.jpg

k1XPuzz.jpg

urqFhEu.jpg

FjMNG03.jpg

wgfFl7M.jpg

yahoo auctions?

Nah, you're allowed to post the link if you want:

http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/YAMAHA-PACIFICA-120SD-ELECTRIC-GUITAR-same-model-as-Matt-Bellamy-of-Muse-/171070482112

I offered you the other one for even less than that

But you can buy this one if you want

If probably buy yours because of the magic. I can't afford of justify either right now though sadly which sucks as you know how long I've been eyeing them up for.