is anybody selling a humbucker guitar, i have about £1000 to spend, i need a solid body guitar with a fixed bridge. let me know if you have anything.

My Tele Plus is still for sale, 21 years old and they stopped making them in 1995, lovely guitar, shame to sell it but something has to pay for these Mansons!

TelecasterPlus9_zpsc8458fb7.jpg

http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/1992-Fender-Telecaster-Plus-Guitar-Manson-Strap-Jonny-Greenwood-Radiohead-Tele-/321121730353?pt=UK_Musical_Instruments_Guitars_CV&hash=item4ac458bf31

:)

Testing the waters I guess with this.

So still not 100% sure on the dual p90s, they're good and can get great tones out of them, like think Biffy or whatever, but then it's a very different sound to what I'm used to and think I may jsut be better having a humbucker (probs nailbomb). So if I do get round to changing the pickups in jazz would anyone be interested in the dual p90s?

Bare Knuckle nantuckets, RWRP, chrome covers, bought for something like £145

Again, not selling it just yet but may be likely I will in the next few months or so.

Ah, I think I know the kind of thing you mean. Kind of like the individual power cables for the Flatliner power supplies (I think?)? Should be able to get some individually or in a pack somewhere I'd imagine. But yeah, mine are individual power supplies. I got them individually originally and then splashed out on a more unified power supply to cut down on the sockets I was needing. Still useful for anyone with a small number of pedals though.