Guest bshuker
Fender Blacktop Telecaster in titanium silver, rosewood fretboard, maple neck. Great condition with no dings/scratches etc! Never gigged, practiced with a few times. Selling to fund purchase of a seven string.

Pickups are a Kent Armstrong Motherbucker (original - a "hot" Motherbucker would be the modern comparison) in the bridge and a Bareknuckle Mississippi Queen humbucker sized P90 in the neck. Electrics have been upgraded - new 500k pots for volume and tone, volume pot acts as a push-pull coil tap for the Motherbucker, and both pots have been fitted with Orange Drop capacitors.

Sounds beautiful - you guys will know what these pickups are like. MQ courtesy of Phill and MB courtesy of Musecasters.

Would take £450 for it. Postage will be extra (I'm based in Aberdeen).

Will throw in the original stock pickups (just incase), a fender strap, and a gig bag.

And yes, it needs a wee bit of a clean in one of these photos!

lo4Rw2L.jpg

k1XPuzz.jpg

urqFhEu.jpg

FjMNG03.jpg

wgfFl7M.jpg

...what exactly are you getting a 7 string for?

for sale

IMG_2379.jpg

IMG_2380.jpg

IMG_2382.jpg

(1) twisty kaoss pad zvex vexter fuzz factory. works perfectly, only thing worth mentioning is that the rubber feet were removed and it now has two pieces of velcro on the bottom. buy it and plug in baby

lel

includes original box, rag and hair tie thing, and instructions.

$165 including worldwide shipping.

No luck with ebay?

Someone buy Phill's tele so he can buy that guitar

That's actually cheaper than what I'd sell mine for. Which is cheap.

only stupid offer and no look with rig talk, mansons has said they will sell it for me with a 25% charge so thats my next option.

Buy my damn cabs....please.

I also have some other things for sale:

Digidesign Mbox 2

The 'lolocaster' It's the relic looking strat on the right. Can sell it with or without the EMGs. Obviously would want more for it with. I can also sell the EMGs off separately (81/85 set) ± the pickguard they're currently mounted to.

Marshall P802 twin footswitch

How much for the strat? What actually is it also? Some prices with your listings would be useful.

Guest bshuker

It's not a genuine fender, just some relic'd strat i picked up off ebay a while ago and fitted a HH pickguard and EMG 81/85 to. I've got a guy interested in it for £160 who is planning on letting me know this weekend, but if that falls through it'll still be available.

As for prices, I don't really know what this stuff is worth as I'm so out of the loop with gear these days.

Probably like £120 for the Mbox, £10 for the Marshall footswitch.