matthijs

Somehow I don't think Matt gives a whole lot of input (at least compared to the likes of Bs) when he wants a guitar made. We all remember how he just requested "sparkles" for the original red glitter.

"just make it pretty" :facemelt:

Let's see...

Matt got some new guitars, I'm still waiting for some new guitars, and the board went back in time yesterday.

I can't remember what your views were, but yeah, I thought it was pretty special. Having the drone fly right over my head at the end of the countdown was cool as well (apparently the fact that it crashed the other night is a thing now?)

Somehow I don't think Matt gives a whole lot of input (at least compared to the likes of Bs) when he wants a guitar made. We all remember how he just requested "sparkles" for the original red glitter.

Going back in time is a new one for this board (i think?).. Certainly sounds like something I would have liked to have been involved in. Maybe we could try going back in time to the day Bs made his account so we could experience the tremors and sudden low pressure immediately afterward.

The drone for the globalist was insane. I remember when it came out everyone just stood there like aw fucking no way :LOL:, also Mercy once again put the biggest possible on my face. It didn't quite top the sheer scale of the Rock Werchter version however.

Oh well, maybe it's Tim I have to take issue with then ha! At least I know now they can do it for when I need it :ninja:

Going back in time is a new one for this board (i think?).. Certainly sounds like something I would have liked to have been involved in. Maybe we could try going back in time to the day Bs made his account so we could experience the tremors and sudden low pressure immediately afterward.

The drone for the globalist was insane. I remember when it came out everyone just stood there like aw fucking no way :LOL:, also Mercy once again put the biggest possible on my face. It didn't quite top the sheer scale of the Rock Werchter version however.

Oh well, maybe it's Tim I have to take issue with then ha! At least I know now they can do it for when I need it :ninja:

Sorry, I know you're waiting for a reply.

It is very impressive, even though I'd seen videos of it before. Mercy is pretty #special as well - would've loved to see it at a festival...

And not really, have you not seen this? Made in 2012-ish, but then you made that edit last year, then that new guitar for Matt was made and then I got inspired again and everything went downhill from there. :$

8897762380_d2841edd82_z.jpg

Sorry, I know you're waiting for a reply.

It is very impressive, even though I'd seen videos of it before. Mercy is pretty #special as well - would've loved to see it at a festival...

And not really, have you not seen this? Made in 2012-ish, but then you made that edit last year, then that new guitar for Matt was made and then I got inspired again and everything went downhill from there. :$

8897762380_d2841edd82_z.jpg

I really can't tell if it's beautiful or not :LOL:

I think I like it a lot. It's probably the bridge, I just like the look of big tailpieces in general.

Tell me of your latest inspirations, I've not heard about these new guitars you are awaiting.

I really can't tell if it's beautiful or not :LOL:

I think I like it a lot. It's probably the bridge, I just like the look of big tailpieces in general.

Tell me of your latest inspirations, I've not heard about these new guitars you are awaiting.

It's not actually red, and I did change the knobs (mainly because it now has push/pull pots, and the original ones were awkward to use)

I imagine you'd like the FRX then.

One with holes (no glitter though) and one very simple, but with a finish like the above.

It's not actually red, and I did change the knobs (mainly because it now has push/pull pots, and the original ones were awkward to use)

I imagine you'd like the FRX then.

One with holes (no glitter though) and one very simple, but with a finish like the above.

Ooooh. Right yeah I thought that red hue was intentional hahaha.. I really like natural wood finishes so I'm excited to see that one. MA shape?

I do very very much love the FRX, you are correct. Sooner or later I'll be in a position to put something together.

What finish for the holey?

Ooooh. Right yeah I thought that red hue was intentional hahaha.. I really like natural wood finishes so I'm excited to see that one. MA shape?

I do very very much love the FRX, you are correct. Sooner or later I'll be in a position to put something together.

What finish for the holey?

Yeah

Hopefully they'll have them in stock later on. All finishes seem to be available now, except the standard chrome ones.

and it's highly polished non-swirled alloy. I could have gone with the swirls like on Dave Grohl's one, but I think it looks a little too busy

Are you getting it closer to Matt's new bomber finish or closer to the one above where it's more of the wood grain?

Same as the one above.

Does anyone have an MA with single coils?? Think I want one.

I have one with P90s.

But I'm guessing you mean strat type single coils

I love the FRX bridge. Deffo one of the best looking bridges

I just have an unconditional love for that copper bomber. Not as keen on the newer grey bomber style ones

It's certainly not Bs' magic bridge though, as magical as it is.

This could look pretty nice on a copper I think.

FRTX06000.jpg

I think Jaicen said they stopped making CE-7s, or they weren't going to have many new ones. That's probably the Manson I have most GAS for though :facepalm:

Here's a shite-y point and shoot picture for you. I'm sure the quality will decrease the G.A.S.

13076528_10153964496400944_8049045147159403486_n.jpg?oh=29d13fce851c3b1f6d22657525c217e8&oe=57B6C076

They do say "Stock available but advance orders mean stock is low!"

New guitar for jbias? :rolleyes:

It's said that since before the first batch even started shipping

I don't like the FRX looks. Don't hate me.

Could be worse. I forgive you, Jaicen.

Want. Has yours not got a piezo?

Nah, but I thought about having it added at one point, just to make it more authentic

I'd never use it for songs other than CE though, and I don't even have it in that tuning anyway :facepalm: So it wouldn't be worth it.

I think Jaicen said they stopped making CE-7s, or they weren't going to have many new ones. That's probably the Manson I have most GAS for though :facepalm:

Just to be clear, I was just responding to what Mansons posted in relation to the last e they just sold which they said were now out of production. I have no inside info.

Just to be clear, I was just responding to what Mansons posted in relation to the last e they just sold which they said were now out of production. I have no inside info.

Aw yeah, I know. You got one of the last E shapes they had, didn't you?

EDIT: they've still got some of the black E7s for the #djent

I got the last black E61i believe yeah. I have no words for how good that guitar is.

I turned down the MBK3 upgrade as I preferred the openness of the jb/jazz combo, but I do feel like I maybe should have gone for it now. Oh well live and learn.

Archived