matthijs

They had that one red sparkle MB1 with black hardware forever and it was listed at $10k. No doubt the DL-1 is listed for close to that.

So curious about that "custom" MB-1, anyone know why they don't list it anymore?

Or sold?

Imperial Vintage has already pre sold one of the DL-1. They said both will be "fully loaded" and $8500. They're accepting deposits for the last one. I'd rather wait for another batch down the road and enjoy my custom once it's done later this year.

Imperial Vintage has already pre sold one of the DL-1. They said both will be "fully loaded" and $8500. They're accepting deposits for the last one. I'd rather wait for another batch down the road and enjoy my custom once it's done later this year.

Don't miss this opportunity jbias12.

highest spec DL-1 is about £3250 excluding VAT, which is about $4600 (fuck is it?)

Then pay for shipping which will be somewhere around $300, plus a few hundred in import fees... it's still under $5500 it seems.

highest spec DL-1 is about £3250 excluding VAT, which is about $4600 (fuck is it?)

Then pay for shipping which will be somewhere around $300, plus a few hundred in import fees... it's still under $5500 it seems.

That's a $3000 which is almost 3 quarters of another MB on the next batch... This is terrible timing with my tax return being paid out...

That's a $3000 which is almost 3 quarters of another MB on the next batch... This is terrible timing with my tax return being paid out...

I mean, that extra $3000 would only get you a DR-1 :rolleyes: Go for it, jbias :rolleyes: get that very rare exclusive guitar from Imperial Vintage :rolleyes:

Anybody have any idea how much it would be for a custom MA with black carbon finish and sustainer?

Had my name on the MB list for ages but starting to consider a custom instead if the price is right

I got quoted about 3000 pounds for a full custom carbon

Anyone have a price quote on this finish as well as the copper? James90 perhaps??

Afraid not. I think it might have been on the invoice for that MA with the FRX, but I tend to delete the emails with those after I send the payment. :facepalm:

Anyone spotted the new guitar yet? He still seems to be using the metal bomber he's been using for a while now.

Custom carbons do look awesome. You should add blue LEDs like James' :happy:

(can we see it again Jamesies?) :D

yeah

1911147_10153028048375944_3591793232021719598_o.jpg

10914888_10153028048450944_7316089487953160711_o.jpg

that was when I first got it though. it currently has a black covered MBK-3 in the bridge

Afraid not. I think it might have been on the invoice for that MA with the FRX, but I tend to delete the emails with those after I send the payment. :facepalm:

Anyone spotted the new guitar yet? He still seems to be using the metal bomber he's been using for a while now.

yeah

that was when I first got it though. it currently has a black covered MBK-3 in the bridge

That's exactly what i'm thinking of going for really, don't mean to steal your design but it is the best looking guitar i've ever seen!

Not sure i'll go for LED side dots though, so i take it these are cheaper than MB or DL models? I always thought i'd end up waiting until a batch was announced but i've been on the list for 3 years and am always conflicted that the only feature i want on it is the sustainer so i might as well go for a custom which imo looks a lot better too

That's exactly what i'm thinking of going for really, don't mean to steal your design but it is the best looking guitar i've ever seen!

Not sure i'll go for LED side dots though, so i take it these are cheaper than MB or DL models? I always thought i'd end up waiting until a batch was announced but i've been on the list for 3 years and am always conflicted that the only feature i want on it is the sustainer so i might as well go for a custom which imo looks a lot better too

If I was you I'd probably save for a custom, the MB-1's are nice and all but there's such little wiggle room to get what you want. If you get a custom you'll have your OWN signature model, something people will lust over instead of going "Matt Bellamy guitar".

That being said, I really want a red glitter MB-1 :(

Thanks

I can't remember what this one was priced at, but I'm pretty sure it was more than the MB/DL (mainly because of the LEDs). It might have been a little less if I left the LEDs out.

Thanks

I can't remember what this one was priced at, but I'm pretty sure it was more than the MB/DL (mainly because of the LEDs). It might have been a little less if I left the LEDs out.

I take it Sim's did the LED job? I've always wanted to ask you what would be your favourite of the Manson's you own do you think?

I take it Sim's did the LED job? I've always wanted to ask you what would be your favourite of the Manson's you own do you think?

Probably the original smashed mirror :( yes?

For me, unless you want the MB shape, a custom MA. makes way more sense.

Probably the original smashed mirror :( yes?

For me, unless you want the MB shape, a custom MA. makes way more sense.

The one I sent you a picture of the other day? Afraid not, but...check your PMs in a few minutes for something related to that :ninja:

Yeah I believe so. And it's hard to say. I think either the first one I bought back in 2008 or the MA-X.

The black carbon is up there too.

yeah

Perhaps it's just me, but the LEDs on James' carbon look so perfect that it's so hard for me to imagine a carbon without those :$ little Cid must find a job & save up for one, meguesses :$

Did you change the MBK3 in just cause or do you like it more than the MBK2, James?

Perhaps it's just me, but the LEDs on James' carbon look so perfect that it's so hard for me to imagine a carbon without those :$ little Cid must find a job & save up for one, meguesses :$

Did you change the MBK3 in just cause or do you like it more than the MBK2, James?

Nah I liked the MBK-2 more. It's because that particular MBK-2 wouldn't work properly with the sustainer for some reason.

The one I sent you a picture of the other day? Afraid not, but...check your PMs in a few minutes for something related to that :ninja:

Yeah I believe so. And it's hard to say. I think either the first one I bought back in 2008 or the MA-X.

The black carbon is up there too.

I was thinking if the orignal top, before it was replaced.That was one of the most beautiful guitars i've ever seen. That said, your PM :stongue:.

:'(

Sad thing is that even if I wanted them to redo it (I've considered it...) it probably wouldn't be possible to get the same style.

Bloody hell, is that one of the MoC's that got away?

Yeah, but the top got damaged a while back, and it now looks like this.

4168847879_698f709f66_o-89b294dd16.jpg

Still nice, but I preferred the original

Archived